How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-01-2006
front row

Rick Owens
So who stocks Rick Owens in USA?

I know Jeffrey, Barneys and A have it in NYC. Where else in the midwest or westcoast can I get his stuff so I can try it before I buy it...

I think Rick Owens used to be based in LA, no?

24-01-2006
trendsetter

a lot at maxfield..

I think the stuff works well with Linea.

25-01-2006
kLm
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionn26
So who stocks Rick Owens in USA?

I know Jeffrey, Barneys and A have it in NYC. Where else in the midwest or westcoast can I get his stuff so I can try it before I buy it...

I think Rick Owens used to be based in LA, no?
I wouldn't be surprised if H.Lorenzo had it in LA. Rick Owens is based in Paris now. Alan Bilzerian in Boston carries him as well.

25-01-2006
front row

I tried H Lorenzo, lisa Kline, Scott Hill and Fred Segal.. No one seem to have it...

Maxfield does carry it.. but the jacket that I am looking for they don't have it...

HELP!!!

25-01-2006
backstage pass

Bilzerian carries Rick Owens?! Man... just goes to show how POORLY organized that store is. You have no idea what is where!

25-01-2006
front row

yeah.. but they are discontinuing it...

25-01-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionn26
I tried H Lorenzo, lisa Kline, Scott Hill and Fred Segal.. No one seem to have it...

Maxfield does carry it.. but the jacket that I am looking for they don't have it...

HELP!!!
What jacket? Pic? What about Barneys on Wilshire?

25-01-2006
kLm
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinor1z
Bilzerian carries Rick Owens?! Man... just goes to show how POORLY organized that store is. You have no idea what is where!
Yeah... they try to act like it isn't about the label, it is about the clothes, which is why if you buy anything you never get the label's label (i just wanted to write that--you never get the label's tag, you get the bilzerian one). Except, in the end, it is about the label, as it always is. Anyway, In the back left, not on the suit racks but facing them, is all the dark shadow stuff, and there is some rick owens stuff there as well. Most of the pieces there have been there for a while; I don't think they picked him up this past fall, but did dark shadow instead.

25-01-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by faust
What jacket? Pic? What about Barneys on Wilshire?
They don't carry it at LA.. only NYC has it...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2266.JPG (141.1 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2267.JPG (183.7 KB, 20 views)

25-01-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by kLm
Yeah... they try to act like it isn't about the label, it is about the clothes, which is why if you buy anything you never get the label's label (i just wanted to write that--you never get the label's tag, you get the bilzerian one). Except, in the end, it is about the label, as it always is. Anyway, In the back left, not on the suit racks but facing them, is all the dark shadow stuff, and there is some rick owens stuff there as well. Most of the pieces there have been there for a while; I don't think they picked him up this past fall, but did dark shadow instead.
Yeah well... Maxfield does that whatever.. I guess it works for some shops..

Yeah I called them.. and they have mostly Dark Shadow stuff.. but they are discontinuing his stuff...

26-01-2006
backstage pass

That leather jacket is NICE!

I wonder if Bilzerian has their Rick Owens on sale since they're discontinuing?

It really is about the label. It's obnoxious to have the place set up the way it is right now. I'm always asking where things are. I don't have the kind of money to buy blindly and I'm brand-loyal. I like it when things are organized nicely so I can go in and see what I want to.

I do understand where he's coming from though. Mixing brands and styles that are similar so you can expand, but perhaps he should just put those racks next to each other instead of mixing in his dirk bikkembergs with his adidas tees hahaha

26-01-2006
kLm
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinor1z
That leather jacket is NICE!

I wonder if Bilzerian has their Rick Owens on sale since they're discontinuing?
It was on sale when I was in there, but there wasn't much left.

26-01-2006
V.I.P.

That is a beautiful jacket, ionn. I've never seen it in person though.

26-01-2006
Yes, please

You can see it in Jeffrey - they had it in the other week. It's quite nice. And quite pricey.

26-01-2006
front row

yeah.. my friend send me the pic from Europe and I love it.. Jeffery SOLD OUT of my size ....

I WANNA have it... It is pricey... $2400... worth it??? I think so... it is like flying out of the door...

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
owens, rick