How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-11-2006
rising star

The stuff I really like at shopbop that I can't find at other online stores with coupons is all so expensive I wouldn't even buy with a promo. Love browsing though and I did buy a few things this time.

20-11-2006
backstage pass

I'm so happy that Shopbop finally has some discount codes, thankyou for posting those!!

24-11-2006
mindbottled

I don't mind browsing the website, but when you join they send you emails every single day. My inbox is overflowing!!!

09-06-2007
trendsetter

Does shopbop do that check card authorization thing where they charge $1 and then send it back?

I want to order something, but if I do, I'll only have 80-some cents left for a couple days. I don't want to wait. But...

26-08-2008
backstage pass

^^ LOL sounds like me!!

New Discount Code -
BOPFORFALL valid until 27/08/08 until 11:59pm PST
Spend $150 get $25 off
Spend $300 get $50 off
Spend $500 get $100 off

I've been eyeing a pair of Givenchy booties....

27-08-2008
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I wanted a Marc by Marc Jacobs tee from there, but the shipping to Australia was so expensive

27-08-2008
backstage pass

I know, I always get excited when I see the words "free shipping"...then realise oh yeah not for me

trendsetter

i'm thinking of getting this marc by marc jacobs bag http://www.shopbop.com/staples-studs...82574488384779 and i have two questions:
how good is the international shipping (they say it arrives in europe and asia 2-3 days after leaving shopbop, is it true?)
and the bag is priced 390 "nero" price, is that already the final sale price? because in the home page is says there's 30% discount using the "holidaylove" code

help please! thanks!

29-12-2008
trendsetter

so, the continuation of my story: the bag arrived on time but in bad BAD state. it has little black studs on it and they're all scratched and almost back to grey. the bag came in the package wrapped in a plastic bag. you would THINK that when you buy a designer bag they would carefully pack it so nothing happened on the way here.

it was shipped from the states to brazil so when it arrived here they charged us 400 dollars to get it out of the post office (bear in mind that the bag only cost 360), so after paying that ridiculous amount of money i see the horrible state the bag is in.

such such a disappointment. do NOT shop there!

02-01-2009
girl who fell to earth

yikes

every time i've gotten stuff from shopbop i've had a good experience so i can't relate..

sorry to hear about the sad state of your bag though!

28-12-2010
V.I.P.

Shop bop have an extra 20% off their sale prices for the next couple of days. I got some great deals on oxfords, theory pants, and 2 helmut Lang pieces. There is a fair bit of WAng, Elizabeth & James, and Rag & BOne in the sale, not to mention a wide assortment of cargos if you need a pair. I like that you can narrow down the sizes you have to weed through as well; cut my "assignment" to only 2500 pieces or so. Happy shopping!!

28-12-2010
V.I.P.

P.s. I have never had anything but great experiences with shop bop and the free international shipping is huge when you have to pay duty & taxes too. Net a porter, lagarconne, and even bluefly kill me on the shipping charges. :-(

Last edited by Not Plain Jane; 28-12-2010 at 10:39 PM.

28-12-2010
front row

^ Same here. For years, I was totally annoyed that shopbop used only UPS and not USPS, which meant serious brokerage fees on top of tax and duties. It's fantastic that they now use Worldwide Saver which does not have any brokerage fees. Safer, quicker, AND better than USPS!

V.I.P.

I love ShopBop. Unlike some others I never had problems with shipment, tax and duty before. Shipping has always been very fast!
I want to get a Wang bag that's only $406 with the sale and promo code, but the World Saver option makes me believe I would have to pay an additional $100 in taxes and fees. That seems weird to me because I've never had to pay more than $30 on any of my orders from any online shop before Is that because it's leather and because of its high original price?

29-12-2010
V.I.P.

^ that does seem a bit high. I ordered 4 items and my importer fees were less than that. I am next door to the u.s. though, so maybe that's why?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
shopbopcom