How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-01-2009
V.I.P.

i think it depends how you want to wear them. i wear a 26 in the siwy jeans, long..and they are tight and stretch in and then i wear the 26 in the jean shorts, if i want them looser, id def go a size up, but they are already like looser than the jeans in the same size..if that makes sense.

19-01-2009
Ina
rising star

ok. thanks for your input! karma!

19-01-2009
Ina
rising star

if you don't mind my asking, lostinemotion, how tall are you and approx how much do you weigh? since i'm ordering online i just want to make sure i'm getting the right size. i think i need a 26 but i'm not sure

19-01-2009
V.I.P.

i'm 5-7 and 118 pounds. my waist is significantly smaller than my hips, but i guess in this case, it doesn't matter since they sit on the hips area.

19-01-2009
Ina
rising star

WOW we are the EXACT same. thanks again hon!

20-01-2009
V.I.P.

let me know how it goes. i got them last nov/dec ( i think) and i think it would look really cute with a brown belt and ankle boots in spring

09-02-2009
V.I.P.

I ordered of the superstition wash on jan 7th from shopmanhattanite since they had a 20% off code and they charged my card right away. After not getting the jeans for 2 weeks I emailed them and they said they sold out and where waiting for the next shipment at the end of the month. I haven't received the jeans or an email so I emailed them again last week and haven't heard back yet. Has anyone ever ordered from them before?

12-02-2009
V.I.P.

i haven't ordered, but i know people that have ordered. did you try to call them?
i heard they were very accommodating.
that totally sucks though. i thought shopbop had them?

13-02-2009
V.I.P.

Thats good to hear they're accommodating, I think I'll try calling tomorrow. Lots of places have the jeans I wanted but that was the only one I could find with 20% and free shipping.

03-06-2009
scenester

Washes
I am interested in getting a pair of Rose drainpipes in Jet, or hannah's in fog, spellbound, or rainstorm.

I have a pair in wonder, which is pretty soft, I am wondering if any of the above washes are just as soft, or on the stiff side??? anyone?

11-06-2009
V.I.P.

i would get the rainstorm. i have them and they are super super soft.

01-08-2009
windowshopping

hi ladies! love siwy denim! i purchased the hannah in rainstorm in size 25 and 26. i can't decide which size i should keep! the size 25 are tight and fit perfectly, except that the waist is super tight. i can button the pants, but i feel like the button might pop off! the size 26 fit better in the waist, but are slightly looser in throughout the thigh and leg area.

do you know if the waistband will stretch on the 25? or should i go with the size 26? does the sizing vary based on the denim wash?

i normally wear a size 25 in jbrand, sass + bide, superfine skinnies. any help would be great! thank you!

02-08-2009
V.I.P.

i think it will stretch. what wash is it? i have so many pairs. i know that feeling you have, but mine have stretched.

02-08-2009
windowshopping

lostinemotion - it's the rainstorm wash in the hannah style. i remember trying on the hannah jet wash a year ago, and the 25 fit perfect! maybe it's just me, but i do wonder if different washes size and fit differently?

did your jeans stretch a lot? i have a few jbrand skinnies and those jeans stretched so much!! i don't want the siwys to get like that...

02-08-2009
V.I.P.

they stretch, but not like the jbrands i have..those were like outta control..
i have the rainstorm and jet. i think they are for sure different fabrics, because the rainstorm seems lighter weight...the ones i have, but i got mine early this year..
i think you should just sit around in them for an hour to tell.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jeans, siwy