How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-06-2008
rising star

i must say that u wear em well, and even better than kate moss (even tho i am a big fan)

03-06-2008
rising star

Thanks you two!! Lost-you should post some pics of your's! I would love to see how they look with open knees!

Thanks for the incredibly flattering compliments Cordeeelia...you're too sweet! Let me know when you're ready to buy those Carmen's and I will find a code for you...also, keep me posted on if you see anyone selling other styles from the new collection...like the Marianne.

03-06-2008
V.I.P.

is asos.com? I thought they def had marianne up there a while ago.
if you like marianne, you should try anita- i have them and they are divine.

04-06-2008
rising star

Lost - i love the grey anitas i saw on Siwydenim.com (fall 2007) but i didnt see them selling the grey ones anywhere online. the anitas do look great. I don't usually go for flares but that pair of flares are not too overwhelming and looked pretty.

please show us pics of u in siwy lost!! x

12-06-2008
windowshopping

What is the difference between the Camilla, Billy, and Arden shorts? I'd like to try them on. I live in NYC but haven't seen them in any stores. I'm between a 26 and 27 waist, but 27 butts are too big for me. Should I stick with the 26?

Help with all these questions!

12-06-2008
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by luba View Post
What is the difference between the Camilla, Billy, and Arden shorts? I'd like to try them on. I live in NYC but haven't seen them in any stores. I'm between a 26 and 27 waist, but 27 butts are too big for me. Should I stick with the 26?

Help with all these questions!
the camillas are on sale at the intermix in soho. not sure if they had a 26. i'm a 24 and i have the camillas in a 24 and they are good right after i wash them but kinda loose when i've worn them a few times. so definitely go with the smaller size.

they are all the same cut except billy comes with the beads and i think the arden is the one with the detachable feather?

12-06-2008
Lea
fashion insider

its alll in the details & accessories

12-06-2008
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriiiii View Post
the camillas are on sale at the intermix in soho. not sure if they had a 26. i'm a 24 and i have the camillas in a 24 and they are good right after i wash them but kinda loose when i've worn them a few times. so definitely go with the smaller size.

they are all the same cut except billy comes with the beads and i think the arden is the one with the detachable feather?
Thanks! I went there today and ordered a pair in my size from another store in Long Island. They weren't on sale, but for $138, I took them since they are far more expensive online.

12-06-2008
V.I.P.

yeah, that's great you got your size, because they never have mine in stock. especially with their big yearly sale.
for the most part in nyc, i don't see the shorts that much, usually just the jeans.
i think arden, camilla and billy are all the same shorts. except camilla is plain and arden has a feather roach clip, billy has a lace with beads. there is also a sienna, that i can't find anywhere and that has long black suede breaded and woven through the side. it's cute too with mocassin booties i bet.

15-06-2008
trendsetter

clutch--u look great!

i really want a pair, and not sure about the sizing. if i wear 24 in j brand, what size should take in the hannah's?

24-06-2008
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellylicious View Post
clutch--u look great!

i really want a pair, and not sure about the sizing. if i wear 24 in j brand, what size should take in the hannah's?
Thanks Jelly!!

For sizing, it depends on how your built. I'm usually a 25/26 and since I'm a pear shape, I went with a 26 in the Siwy Hannah. If you're worried about them being tight through the legs and thighs I would get definitely get a 25. Hope this was a little helpful.

Also...if you're buying in the US, you should order online from Manhattanite. I think they have a coupon code for 20% off and they always do free shipping. http://www.shopmanhattanite.com/siwy...1fc207fd222d54

Last edited by clutch22; 24-06-2008 at 11:39 PM.
25-06-2008
trendsetter

Thanks Clutch. Yeah, 25 would fit best. Too bad Manhattanite does not have it in black. They do however have it in the Emma style. Are they similar?

25-06-2008
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellylicious View Post
Thanks Clutch. Yeah, 25 would fit best. Too bad Manhattanite does not have it in black. They do however have it in the Emma style. Are they similar?
Not sure, but they've been on my list as I've been admiring the Emmas from afar. You can send a note to their customer service email. They are always so good at getting back quickly and helped me with my order a ton.

Just got the Camillas yesterday! Love love love. Cordeeelia--it's all your fault! I'm so addicted. Siwy siblings!

25-06-2008
V.I.P.

jelly, i love the siwy jet black and i'm pretty sure you can get them on singer22.com , blueheavenboutique.com , the hipchick.com
i think the emma's are a different pocket and i love the original circular with puffy heart by far.

clutch, i wanted those shoes. did you get them at intermix or urban? the one's at urban fell off of my fee

26-06-2008
scenester

hi, im thinking of purchasing some siwy hannah (so stoked about the possibility of skinny jeans that i don't have to get hemmed!!!!) and i was just wondering how the sizing runs if i usually wear a 24, but a lot of the websites suggest sizing up. so should i just go with a 25 then if i want them to be fitted?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jeans, siwy