How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-08-2007
fashion elite

At the counters in Macy's some are awful bitches. I was buying gifts for someone who happened to be with me at the time and I picked up the cosmetics and put them infront of a few SA's. One of them looked at me and then turned around, leaned up against the register and kept talking to the other SA's. I couldn't even believe how f-ing sh***y they are. I was standing there for 10 minutes looking like a fool. I didn't end up buying anything because they were so damn terrible.
The perfume counters there suck too, one SA got huffy when I returned a perfume (It was a gift for mother's day for my mom and it wasn't the right perfume). I kept asking questions about an LE perfume that she kept insisting was never made. Lady STFU i've seen it before. She then proceeded to ask me if I was "done yet".

Everyone knows Abercrombie is rude. Those brats don't even do anything.

At Bloomingdales in NYC they are all up your a**, shoving perfume in your face and trying to put makeup on you.

Last edited by ChrissyM; 19-08-2007 at 05:59 PM. Reason: please see tfs guidelines regarding profanity

15-08-2007
tfs star

Macys...they think they're such sh**. I'm tired of getting looked at like I'm trash or a thief even though i'm dressed presentable.

Last edited by ChrissyM; 19-08-2007 at 05:58 PM. Reason: please see tfs guidelines regarding profanity
15-08-2007
oh! darling

Foot Locker. All they want to do is follow you around to make sure you buy something. Oh it's great that you're there when I need help. But I don't always need help.

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by lick1987 View Post
This girl at Nordstrom was really nice to me when I was shopping for sunglasses, but once I turned my back, my friend heard her saying that I was "so Asian..because I tried on stuff without buying anything"
Oh my god...that's really awful. I would have reported her.

16-08-2007
backstage pass

Louis Vuitton in Paris. The one inthe Champs Elyseés or Galleries Lafayette are so overcrowded that you have to wait on a q. (in the middle of the street at the Champs Elysees one, yes, even in winter) and then they are so quick (too many people waiting) that they barely show you any item carefully, or they give you a lot of stuff to have a look at (I was given a bunch of accesories) and they dissapear!!!

16-08-2007
backstage pass

Working at that Louis Vuitton store must me so hectic. They probably have no slow time in that store.

23-08-2007
tfs star

The Barneys here in Boston is horrible, I think..

Q: "Can I order these shoes from you that I saw online? One of your SA's said you have a few pairs at your NY store & can ship it to me.."

A: "Well, you can just order them online.."

No, this is not a joke...needless to say, by the time I got back home to my computer, that feeling of "buying on impulse" was already gone..

****ers.

Last edited by eugenius; 23-08-2007 at 11:58 AM.
27-08-2007
V.I.P.

If I get treated badly somewhere, I just stop going there. It's that simple.

Some of the stories posted here are so horrendous that I find them hard to believe. Why not take it up with the manager of the store or their administration? I'm sure they would be glad to hear about it if one of their employees were so extremely rude.

27-08-2007
tfs star

I dislike Zara stores, I have 2 stores in my town and from all sales people there are only 2 girls who are customer friendly and helpful if you need their help, the rest are total incompetent and unfriendly. I asked them for shoes and they just gave me a hint like "somewhere on the right side, you have to look by yourself" that's why I hardly buy anything at Zara because their customer service is so bad. I know how it's to work in a store and it's not that hard to be friendly.

V.I.P.

i agree, i think i've never been to a zara with nice staff. I've had my best experiences in the marc jacobs paris-store and the world's end in london. I've heard alot of bad things about the westwood flagship in london, but imo, most of the SA's were lovely.

I love H&M as it's never any staff around

30-08-2007
fashion elite

NeimanMarcus wins the medal for the worse customer service ever!

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruchtzwerg View Post
I dislike Zara stores, I have 2 stores in my town and from all sales people there are only 2 girls who are customer friendly and helpful if you need their help, the rest are total incompetent and unfriendly. I asked them for shoes and they just gave me a hint like "somewhere on the right side, you have to look by yourself" that's why I hardly buy anything at Zara because their customer service is so bad. I know how it's to work in a store and it's not that hard to be friendly.
I've found the staff at my local Zara to be quite friendly except for one girl who told me I technically wasn't allowed to try some things from TRF on because the fitting rooms were for the collection stuff only. Bullsh*t.

V.I.P.

I usually just hate people who stalk you and don't really help you at all.

the crying of humanity

Is there a thread for stores with the best customer service?

penniless sitar player

[youtube]8WI_IzZvbAo[/youtube]

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
customer, service, stores, websites, worst