How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-12-2006
scenester

I think Balenciaga NY because they're the only boutique in the States.

I would like to see Saturday Night Live parody their sales associates just like they did with "Jeffrey" in NY too.

15-12-2006
tfs star

Sephora

15-12-2006
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoexgal
I was inspired to start this thread due to a recent string of horrible experiences at ICARA. I went into the Mission Viejo ICARA and this grandmother-like SA came up to me and was ultra pushy. I was looking at a sky tank that ran $200. I was going to buy it but I thought, maybe I'll try it on first. She started badgering me about their layaway program and telling me I just should put it on layaway its a great deal. She says "What can you pay NOW?" I was like holy moly I don't know. Then I put it on the table where I got it from and said I don't know that's an awful lot for a tank- And before I could say I would buy it she said, "Well if you can't afford it than you should just go because everything here is that price" I was so pissed I wrote a letter to their corporate
AMAZING!
Im actually going to Mission Viejo Shops tom! I will look for this biatch...!
Im so glad you wrote a letter, that is out of control

fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allius
I would say the worst service is at Neiman Marcus

I feel whenever I go there, I must dress up in order to get help. Because when I go shopping...I GO SHOPPING...so whenever I shop, I like to dress down and where very comfortable shoes (usually beat up converse) from all the walking i'm going to be doing.

And one time I wanted to buy this dolce&gabbana shirt and I asked "Excuse me, where are the fitting rooms?" and the worker said "You know that shirt is expensive right?"
NO!
WAY!

tfs star

Thanks girl. Please punch her in the face for me..haha jk

tfs star

It's funny to look in this thread and then look in the All about Retail Sales Associates thread because some TFSers are the main people being rude to customers.

16-12-2006
trendsetter

now that i think about it.... definitely hermes in boston... i normally wouldnt care its just that they kept arguing last time about putting another hole in my belt...

16-12-2006
lcm
backstage pass

hmm,...i havent has such great luck with the people who work in best buy!! haha

16-12-2006
trendsetter

Beauty Counters in House of Frazer

17-12-2006
rising star

Marc by Marc on Melrose in LA

17-12-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese06
It's funny to look in this thread and then look in the All about Retail Sales Associates thread because some TFSers are the main people being rude to customers.
the problem is that some people take their anger on whoever they see first.
i.e. most sales person get some very rude costumers during the day and they then take their ange and stress of whoever would be the next customer. same thing applies to customers who get served (or, better, do not get served!) by rude and incompetent sale assistants, they will then take their anger on the next sale assistant they encounter.

17-12-2006
utterly superfluous

Quote:
Originally Posted by contiguous
Marc by Marc on Melrose in LA
That's so weird, because last time I was in there, they were really friendly to me. Could have just been the front door boy flirting, but they seemed really helpful. Especially considering that some D-List chick from some D-List E! reality series was in their at the same time.

I think consistancy in customer experience is something that is lacking in most stores though.

backstage pass

Rarh! New entry! SAKS! Their stupid ordering system won't accept my credit card, so I phone them and they say they are "processing it manually" and will contact me yesterday or this morning! Well, they never do, so I go into Live Chat and the guy says it will take 2-3 days to process the order. Now I have this mysterious email from them saying my order cannot be processed, no reason why. I checked back and now the item is suddenly sold out. I live in Canada and really have no other way to get this item, so now I am MAD!

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisa
Rarh! New entry! SAKS! Their stupid ordering system won't accept my credit card, so I phone them and they say they are "processing it manually" and will contact me yesterday or this morning! Well, they never do, so I go into Live Chat and the guy says it will take 2-3 days to process the order. Now I have this mysterious email from them saying my order cannot be processed, no reason why. I checked back and now the item is suddenly sold out. I live in Canada and really have no other way to get this item, so now I am MAD!

oooommmggg, that happened to me last week!! they emailed me the day after i placed an order to say that they couldn't verify my card. i rang them straight away and i asked the guy if i could use another card. he then said that the item was sold out! i wasn't even given a chance to repurchase the item!

18-12-2006
front row

my thoughts also!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingeraunt
u should call the store and ask for the manager/owner. then tell the manager all the crap his employees were saying about him.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
customer, service, stores, websites, worst