How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-05-2006
windowshopping

Hi, does anyone know do superfine libertys come only in one length?

I'm a little confused as I own one pair (in size 27") and they have at least 33" inseam - now I've heard they only come in one length which is approximately 32".
Superfines aren't available in my country so the ones I have I've bought from Palma de la Mallorca on my vacation... I love them so much, they fit perfectly so I'm dreaming of getting another pair in different colour I contacted Liberty in Uk and they told me they could send a pair for me, but I'm afraid to order them as they said these jeans all have app. 32" length - which would be too short for me as I'm a tall girl
.....Or are they a bit longer in bigger sizes (27"->) even it's supposed to be 32" ? What do you girls think? Thanks in advance!! )

05-06-2006
backstage pass

I honestly don't know about the lengths, sorry

06-06-2006
V.I.P.

FYI, shopjake.com just got in the Storm Harry Superfines. they are the dark blue/black waxy jeans. The nicest people to deal with too, go get 'em. :-)

06-06-2006
rising star

^^ do you know the link? I couldn't find them anywhere on the site

06-06-2006
V.I.P.

call them, they don't have them posted yet but will most likey sell out quickly.

06-06-2006
Frozen irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyme
FYI, shopjake.com just got in the Storm Harry Superfines. they are the dark blue/black waxy jeans. The nicest people to deal with too, go get 'em. :-)
Do they ship to the UK?

Do you meant THE wax jeans? As seen on Kate Moss? i'm waitlisted for them..

06-06-2006
V.I.P.

I think so, I'll let you know when I get them or you could call 312 664 5553. they were described to me as black/blue denim with a waxy feel but I won't know for sure until I get them.

06-06-2006
Frozen irony.

I really need a size 24 and not all places ordered that here in the UK wonder if America has...

Keep us updated on the jeans, I' sooo curious about them.

06-06-2006
rising star

I called today and I don't think those are the Kate Moss ones...

those aren't suppose to come out until late July/August anyway because their from the Autumn collection

06-06-2006
Frozen irony.

^^ Thans Styx, I was thinking that too, since they are from the Fall collection, but you never know with these things, sometimes they come in quite early.

I just jump everytime I hear something about them, I been wanting them now for so long.

07-06-2006
V.I.P.

I'm going to buy some snowboard wax this weekend and try it out on some old jeans. In theory the DIY 'waxed jeans' should work I think...

07-06-2006
V.I.P.

honestly, I couldn't care if they are the ones Kate Moss has or not, they just sound nice. black/blue waxy, Mad Max feel to them.

07-06-2006
Frozen irony.

I don't care if they are the one's Kate Moss have either, they just look AWSOME!! Not like any other jeans out there at the moment, DH been doing the wax effect to skinny jeans for sooo long it's about time thye come on the market for girls.

They are so rock and SEXY!

GG: Good luck with your project, I would not dare! lol! let us know how it works out.

09-06-2006
backstage pass

all superfine jeans are 20% off in Supragirls (London) which is next to the vintage store called one of a kind. don't miss the good chance if you're superfine mania.

the SA told me that kate moss has every pair of superfine jeans. that's too generous of them and it makes me wonder if the cost price of the jeans is really cheap.

Last edited by twin star; 09-06-2006 at 11:01 AM.
10-06-2006
front row

barneys coop is also having a sale on superfines.. in every color except the gray i've been looking for! anyone know where i can still find the gray wash?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jeans, superfine