How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legyviel View Post
does anyone know which TK Maxx in London is the best?
the one in kensington is good but its not that cheap, lots of prada/and nice stuff but its still about £300+

14-06-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossiping View Post
the one in kensington is good but its not that cheap, lots of prada/and nice stuff but its still about £300+
Hi there, I'm actually visiting London in August and my hotel is near Kensington high street. Is that TKMaxx near the tube station?

Thanks

14-06-2012
V.I.P.

yes, very about 2 minutes walk! it's near topshop!

V.I.P.

^hahaha i was just about to ask for TJ/TK MAXX in london.

front row

I went to the one in Birmingham/uk yesterday, and they had a great selection of merino sweaters from Theory, few pieces by phylosophy alberta ferretti, pierre balmain wool poncho, chloe coats, love moschino pieces and finally some nice Tibi tops ! I recommend it!

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

It's markdowns time! Scored a $10 Juicy Couture swimsuit yesterday, as well as a denim dress for $10. No major designers at the store here in Iowa, but some good deals.

girl who fell to earth

I'm actually trying to avoid going in...
I end up spending WAY too much money buying tons of stuff I don't technically need :p

Deals are really so great, though.

I amped up my dress collection on the cheap a month or so ago and it was just what I needed to refresh my summer wardrobe.

09-08-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
It's markdowns time! Scored a $10 Juicy Couture swimsuit yesterday, as well as a denim dress for $10. No major designers at the store here in Iowa, but some good deals.

Noooo! I don't have money to go there, I end up spending more when they have markdowns b/c I buy so much!!!

But thanks for the heads up!

21-08-2013
in the mood for love

For Londoners: TK Maxx just opened a new store in Balham and so far it looks promising. Decent clothing sections for men, women and children, good handbag and makeup/skincare section, but almost no home-wares. They had some pieces by Elizabeth and James, Kenzo, Theory, Moschino, Ralph Lauren, some pretty famous knitwear brand that right now I can't remember the name of...
Btw knitwear is surprisingly cheap there at the moment.
Didn't get anything for myself, just some gifts and baby stuff, but I'm very tempted to go back.

trendsetter

Does anyone else feel that they're more expensive than they used to be? And they don't mark down as low as a few years ago? Don't get me wrong, I still think TJ Maxx offers great deals on everything, and I never leave empty handed, but I bought a purse there the other day thinking it was such a great deal (and it was)... but then I saw the same bag on hautelook yesterday for cheaper (okay... only 2 cents cheaper)... but it seems like I never find the dirt cheap stuff that I used to. I saw Michael by M Kors bags there for $250 the other day, and they used to be less than $200. Now I just feel like I'm complaining... it's still a good deal, I just miss the days where I would see premium denim on the clearance racks for $5-$15 and Elizabeth & James for $20. . . could be that the store is just more popular now so not as many things make it to clearance.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
maxx, tj, tk