How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-03-2008
teenage dream.

^Good because I basically have to pay double for it. Whether I get it shipped to me (preferred) or I buy it at Opening Ceremony.
I really wanted the gray cardigan from the Design collection. When the pictures are up I'll post a pic.

27-03-2008
trendsetter

^ what I mean is that it isn't the best, but it's much better than the regular topman. OC marks it up soooooo much though!!

teenage dream.

I know! If there was a Topman here I would go but alas my choices are few.

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1057 View Post
OMG nearly all of my wardrobe is purchesed from there! The shop in cardiff is AMAZING!!! i love there plain t-shirts...well worth the money !!
Ahah, I got part of my prom suit from there. Occasionally I'll pop in, but there's too much generic mainstream 'scene' clothing. Some of it is just horrible however there are some things worth buying. I just love the fit of the clothing, seems to suit tall thin guys like myself.

07-07-2008
V.I.P.

considering im a girl i have quite a few tings from topman haha .. i bought a blondie tee shirt from there today .. got an large to wear as a massive dress.. some of the clothes there almost make me wish i was male haha its the only store my little brother shops in .. it has almost cult following in the uk haha

16-07-2008
backstage pass

so they are finally coming to NYC
opening FAll 2008 in Soho

huh...
i guess i'll finally get to try some of their stuff out.

16-07-2008
front row

I get the bulk of my clothes from topman, they marke their prices up so much in America I guess because its more desirable than in the UK.

But yes, I have bought so much from there, uk wise the clothes are really great quality they last longer than other stores ive noticed and they are always on trend.

I dont buy the overly trendy/neon clothes I would go for karmaloop.com for that. But I love their trenches, jackets and suits they always look really good.
The best time to go is Boxing day or on sale days, you get some serious bargains

trendsetter

Did anyone buy any of the materialboy range ?

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHSH View Post
I get the bulk of my clothes from topman, they marke their prices up so much in America I guess because its more desirable than in the UK.

But yes, I have bought so much from there, uk wise the clothes are really great quality they last longer than other stores ive noticed and they are always on trend.

I dont buy the overly trendy/neon clothes I would go for karmaloop.com for that. But I love their trenches, jackets and suits they always look really good.
The best time to go is Boxing day or on sale days, you get some serious bargains
I think Topman stuff is decent quality - certainly a lot better than Zara for instance.

17-07-2008
V.I.P.

I absolutly love this store, they do some amazing things. About a year ago my closet was full of topman stuff. I love there Jeans, and this is a great thread.

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisabethpotter View Post
I think Topman stuff is decent quality - certainly a lot better than Zara for instance.
zara for men is boring. i prefer urban outfitters

V.I.P.

i was going to buy my brother two cardigan sweaters but realized TOPMAN sizes run small. A XXL(the biggest size they carry) in the UK would barely be a XL here in the U.S.

22-08-2008
V.I.P.

can someone PLEASE PLEASE help me out with the sizing. I researched the measurements on the site and I'm not too sure. My brother is 39inches(99cm)around his chest - he's an XL in the US. I checked the size guide they have on the site and according to their sizing, a 39inch chest equals out to be a size MEDIUM.

I called the toll free number on the site and I spoke to a lady. She recommend to buy a LARGE and an EXTRA LARGE and return the one that doesn't fit. But i hate returning..too much hassle. HELP!

22-08-2008
boo

Hmm my brother has size small t-shirts from Topman I think they are a 36inch chest? Probably go for a Large? Then again it's better being a little loose than tight..

22-08-2008
V.I.P.

^ okay, I just measured one of my brothers cardigan sweaters. the size was an XL(46inch) and it end up being an XXL on TOPMAN sizing standards. So he's an XXL.

thanks KARMA!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
topman