How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

13-03-2010
fashion elite

thanks Jenny for the suggestions! lol they say i do resemble her but i tend to think my style is a bit more modern than hers..or at least i hope lol

loverunway you've got some great pieces, love the silk shirt especially!

and caroulemapoule i think you got a bargain on that jacket as ive seen it go for 200 pounds!

and as for the pippa jeans, they should really bring it back! i am not a big denim fan and wear jeans about...once a month maybe. and when do its my pair of topshop pippas or a pair of paige denim lol

13-03-2010
front row

Oh my god I'm obsessed with shoes right now. These just came in:

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...5412&langId=-1

Eeee should I get them?! I wanted to get the Wisteria wedges but they sold out in like, 2 days! I'm scared they'll be difficult to walk in because the toe is so upturned, I'm worried they would rock? Hmm.

I also love this, does anyone have it? Is it too short to wear as a dress?
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...4916&langId=-1

13-03-2010
fashion elite

fika, i suggest if you know anyone in the uk that can look for the wisteria for you look for them! thye just look a million times better than these in my opinion!

the tunic looks great, and i think it may depend on your height whether you can wear it as a dress or not.
i wish topshop would start putting lenghts and measurements on the items on the website though! it would make life easier!

13-03-2010
fashion elite

fika: I love the tunic/dress, unfortunately it's sold out in my size.

13-03-2010
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by fika View Post
I managed to get the paris flippy skirt! Go check in store, Embellished... When I was there they had loads! It's so cute on, I'm happy I managed to find it
Ohhhh this makes me excited! Unfortunately I am somewhere where Topshop has left untouched but I'm going home next weekend back to Edinburgh so I will definately be looking for one then! Glad to here there is still hope!

Well even if I dont manage to get hold of one at least I know someone who owns one! Congrats!

I also love the boutique tunic - great investment! I also like the shoes but they look like they will be hard to walk in so I'd say wait until something more comfortable comes along!

13-03-2010
scenester

Quote:

Eeee should I get them?! I wanted to get the Wisteria wedges but they sold out in like, 2 days! I'm scared they'll be difficult to walk in because the toe is so upturned, I'm worried they would rock? Hmm.
Personally, I don't think those are anywhere near as nice as the Wisteria wedges. You should wait a bit in case they restock the wisteria ones. It's possible that they might as they sold out so quickly. They tend to restock quite a few of the really quick sellers in their back in stock section so you might get lucky.

13-03-2010
backstage pass

fika Love those shoes and want them Saw them in my local store and had to just try them on. The tunic is cute too.

13-03-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverunway View Post
^ woah that's expensive.

I really like the recent things:

*Please do not quote the images!*
topshop.com

I'm excited for summer!

I bought the silk shirt the other day, it's amazing!! Looks so good on such a good fit.

Last edited by Legyviel; 14-03-2010 at 09:11 AM.

13-03-2010
front row

Quote:

I also love this, does anyone have it? Is it too short to wear as a dress?
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...4916&langId=-1
I have the tunic! It's gorgeous it as perfect dress length, it is even long enough to belt it. (i wore it to a party with a belt and got so many compliments) It such a good stable little black dress. Get it!! I am in love with.

13-03-2010
front row

OH AND ALSO! anyone considering buying the silk shirt it is a little see through so I have just purchased this to go underneath it.

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...6662&langId=-1

13-03-2010
front row

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...4794&langId=-1

can't believe this is sold out already! As much as I love it & want it I cant imagine it will last that long....as we all know afdter about 2 wears rings start to go copper and leave fingers green

(sorry about bombardment of posts I have just got back from work and had lots to catch up on on fashionspot)

13-03-2010
V.I.P.

i like that boutique black silk dress but it's too expensive. i find a lot of their stuff is.

13-03-2010
front row

Haha I think the shoes are a no, I'm going to take everyone's advice So so hope the Wisteria ones come back though, they were gorgeous!! Brittany, is that dress true to size? Seeeriously considering getting it, it's so pretty!

13-03-2010
scenester

I love everyone's recent purchases!
I'm considering ordering the silk tunic and oversized silk shirt - Brittany, did you get your normal size in the shirt?

14-03-2010
fashion elite

has anyone bought the pedro tassle shoes ?i posted an image of it a few pages back.. if anyone has could you let me know how comfortable it is please? i feel like as its just so strappy would my toes end up falling out etc lol

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, topshop