How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-09-2011
front row

Bought the Ambush black boots today in store, I can vouch that they're gorgeous and nice quality leather. That heel has to be the perfect height

27-09-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapin de Lune View Post
Bought the Ambush black boots today in store, I can vouch that they're gorgeous and nice quality leather. That heel has to be the perfect height
ahhhh all these good reviews are making me want them more and more. I don't know why I havent bought them yet I guess I've just been holding out to see what other boots Topshop bring out for a/w
I like the 'ANGSTY' chelsea boots, and the new velvet brogues that just came in but I just keep going to back to the AMBUSH boots in my local topshop and just looking at them....haha
I get paid at midnight...I think I might have to get them. I would be able to wear them at work which is also a plus.

28-09-2011
backstage pass

It's the 1st time I've returned a Topshop item so I'm not familiar with the return procedure. I'm an international customer and sent the parcel on Friday, on the website it's written "Awaiting refund". Does that mean they received it ? If not, when do I know when they get the parcel and when I'm going to be refunded ?

I'll be very grateful if someone knows about that Thanks !

29-09-2011
windowshopping

CielDeLit i've olso returned an item and i got an email from Topshop which sounds like this....Dear ,Thank you for choosing to buy from topshop.com,We have processed your refund for the following items on order no. xxx,If your original order contained a promotional discount, we have taken this into account so the refund price of individual items may therefore vary from the original selling price.Please allow 3-5 working days for the money to show in your account. Each item will show as a separate refund on your statement from Topshop.
Hope it helped

29-09-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittanyJadex View Post
I think I just received THE worst customers service from Topshop.
I recently ordered a boutique jumper for £60 paid for next day delivery. Somehow the parcel got delivered to a completely different address!! No idea how...I don't live there and no one I know lives there.

Rung up topshop customer services about 5 times until someone actually dealt with my problem properly only to be told there is nothing they will do. No refund, no replacement jumper no compensation whatsoever. They advised me to go to the address the parcel was delivered to to try get it back.
I worked out it will cost me over £20 to get to the address! I don't think it's fair that I have been told to do this because it's their mistake!

So that's it no jumper and no compensation.....
I would take it up with the courier company- the mistake is most likely theirs. And if it's been sent next day, there should be a signature, which obviously won't be yours. I'm not sure who they use, but they might be a bit more competent in terms of customer service than Topshop. Topshop really should have taken responsibility though, their customer service is shocking! I recently had an experience trying to get some issues with a pair of faulty shoes and a missing package resolved that made me swear to never shop there again. Good luck!

29-09-2011
fashion insider

Can anyone who owns the 'Ambush' boots tell me if the shaft is as tall as the Acne Pistols? Love the Acne ones, unfortunately they are too tall for my short legs. Considering the Topshop ones - unless they are the same.

29-09-2011
V.I.P.

that is terrible BrittanyJadex ..i've had bad experiences too. you have to phone them several times!!!

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by advo View Post
Can anyone who owns the 'Ambush' boots tell me if the shaft is as tall as the Acne Pistols? Love the Acne ones, unfortunately they are too tall for my short legs. Considering the Topshop ones - unless they are the same.
i've never tried on the pistols, but i have short legs too (29" insteam) and was worried the topshop ones would cut my legs off at an awkward point and make them look even shorter, but they're perfect actually (for me anyway)! i was super surprised

front row

advo - I feel that they are a tiny touch lower, but don't know the actual measurement of the Pistols. The Ambush are also somewhat slouchier, not as rigid, leather-wise.

backstage pass

Thank you Sweetredhead !!

29-09-2011
fashion insider

delightful and Lapin de Lune thanks so much! Now, I'm really tempted

30-09-2011
front row

I was disappointed at the selection of TopShop at The Bay the only thing I liked were a pair of pink tights.

30-09-2011
front row

Accidentally stumbled upon this whilst browsing tonight. Somebody placed the Ambush and Pistols together, for comparison. Hope it helps!
Looks like they're the same height...

fashion elite

thanks for posting the comparison!^

scenester

Navy AMBUSH Glitter Side Zip Ankle Boots are on the website for those who still want Ahbush boots.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, topshop