How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-04-2006
windowshopping

Ultimate Jeans!!
I'm searching for these online.. Scouring, actually. I'm looking for, I guess, "loose-fit, straight-legged" jeans. I don't actually know the name for them, or where to by them, but the type I want looks something like this:

(the left-most person)

Basically, yea.. loose-fit.

I don't like jeans with either too wide of a leg-opening, or too narrow. Somewhere around 19.5-20.5 is my ideal leg-opening "diameter."

I don't like those bootcut jeans.. the shape just isn't right, for me. When I wear regular straight-legged jeans, it seems as though I'm wearing a bootcut anyway (because of the shape of my leg), so there is zero benefit from me wearing them, and a long-list of bad outcomes.

I don't like the BIG extremely baggy jeans, but I also hate the regular fit sizes, and the slim fit sizes. loose-fit seems perfect, in the pictures.

I'm 6'1", skinny, dark-skinned, etc.. so there's a mental picture for you. Somethings I don't like, other things I don't look good in, and the rest works perfectly.

THANKS!

23-04-2006
windowshopping

Nothing?

Did I post in the wrong place?

24-04-2006
front row

sounds like levi 501 to me. other than that: seven, citizen, energie, edun, mavi, ag, 1921, 575, union, stitch's all make something along those lines.

24-04-2006
Meg
inspired contemplation

These same like quite basic jeans to me? I would just head to the Gap if I were you.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jeans, ultimate