How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-01-2009
backstage pass

I want to get these items from Urban Outfitters, but I'd have to order them online. Anyone have them? What do you think?

BDG Knit Mini Skirt

Silence & Noise High Waisted Linen Skirt

Truly Madly Deeply Pocket Tee

21-01-2009
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

I saw this soft, short sleeved, longer cardigan at their store a couple of weeks ago... and REGRET not buying it, because I can't find it anywhere! It was cream and would go perfectly over some of my dresses in the spring..

27-01-2009
backstage pass

Hepburn- I would suggest getting the tee and the linen skirt. The purple one I'm sure you can to f21 or somewhere else and it will be the same quality but a lot cheaper. I've seen all 3 at my location. Love that t shirt.
Erin- Have you been to the santa monica location? I think we have some of those. Not sure if in creme though...

Last edited by aldn; 27-01-2009 at 05:38 PM.
27-01-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothewhirlwind View Post
yeah, urban outfitters owns Free People. As well as Anthropologie, Terrain, and Space Fifteen-Twenty.

Free People is what Urban Outfitters started as.
BTW, has anyone been to Space 1520? I interviewed for that location but got hired at the store in Santa Monica... I've been dying to go!

trendsetter

I really really want to go - if I was ever to go to another store, it would be that one.

27-01-2009
God Save McQueen

^I have stopped by. Its not that impressive, its just an Urban, free people, and a couple of other stores

its good if you like urban, but its very very very small, not worth its own trip.

28-01-2009
backstage pass

I heard it was huge. I'm more interested in checking out the pop ups and things. Like Alife, What Goes Around, Comes around. = ) I hope I'm not disappointed like it seems you were.

fashion icon

i'm going to cali in march so i def want to check it out..do the employees get the discount on the pop up stores as well?

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldn View Post
Erin- Have you been to the santa monica location? I think we have some of those. Not sure if in creme though...
I have not been to the SM location, BUT.. it's cream that I want. Thanks for the info, though. I'm dying for that thing. I keep thinking about it! I'm such a fool. To the website I go... again.

02-02-2009
fashion insider

Conundrum. I really, really, really want this headband in white. But, it's only offered on the UK website. Would anyone be willing to purchase it from the store/online store for me and ebay/paypal it?

source: urbanoutfitters.co.uk

fashion icon

^ someone came in the other day looking for that cause whitney from the hills has it on in some episode..at least in nyc there were none even in the stores..they sold out well before she had it on tv..it was soo popular this winter!

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by hepburn View Post
I want to get these items from Urban Outfitters, but I'd have to order them online. Anyone have them? What do you think?

BDG Knit Mini Skirt

Silence & Noise High Waisted Linen Skirt

Truly Madly Deeply Pocket Tee
Great choice,i love the second photo and the tee is just what i was looking for

Last edited by ChrissyM; 03-02-2009 at 07:49 PM. Reason: please do not quote photos
03-02-2009
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmelanie View Post
^ someone came in the other day looking for that cause whitney from the hills has it on in some episode..at least in nyc there were none even in the stores..they sold out well before she had it on tv..it was soo popular this winter!
That's what I'm starting to find out after calling a bunch of Anthro stores for a similar one!

backstage pass

Does anyone know if they have this dress in the Toronto, Canada store?

credit: urbanoutfitters.com

^ it's called the "Silence & Noise Bowtie Dress"

Last edited by ChrissyM; 08-02-2009 at 04:51 PM.
04-02-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmelanie View Post
i'm going to cali in march so i def want to check it out..do the employees get the discount on the pop up stores as well?
I don't believe we do but it never hurts to ask. To me it appeared that if we do collabs with them then yes but the other stores no. What goes around, comes around was so rude to me. I know and they know I couldn't afford s**t in there but I certainly appreciate what is going on and they could have at the least said hi or feel free to look around. They're probably tired of the run off they get from urbn but they should have thought of that when they took the space... i might not have money at the moment but i feel it's still important to build that relationship...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
outfitters, urban