How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-11-2009
fashion icon

Hey all, there's something on the US OU site I neeed but not on the European site. Not sure if that'll still happen but can we Europeans order from the US site? Thought I'd ask here since I don't feel like looking it up. lol. Ugh the US stores has much better stuff than the crappy things we have.

13-11-2009
Once King

i feel that is the opposite when it comes to the discussion of menswear.

14-11-2009
Empire State of Mind

As fas as I know you cannot order from the US site if you live overseas. That's why there is a European online store although I agree that the US site sometimes has nicer items.

14-11-2009
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

This is a long-shot, BUT...

When I was in last week I saw a beautiful scarf in the back, near the clearance items.. only, it wasn't on clearance (at least if it was, there was no sticker on it)... it was an orange/rust plaid... I can't find this on the website.

Has anybody seen it? Probably not. I just wanted to add it to my Christmas list for my parents!

14-11-2009
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velony View Post
As fas as I know you cannot order from the US site if you live overseas. That's why there is a European online store although I agree that the US site sometimes has nicer items.

Ugh, yeah I was afraid of that. I much prefer the US UO. Again, ebay will be my only chance. Sigh.

15-11-2009
fashion insider

Just got 3 pairs of opaque tights for $10 each- black, grey, and purple
black longsleeve lace dress/tunic?
bdg winterlite pink longsleeve
ecote creme cardigan all for only $130

18-11-2009
fashion icon

I really wanted this necklace but it's already sold out as you can see. Oh well, it's not like I could order it from the US site anywayz. Sigh.

urban outfitters

19-11-2009
backstage pass

We ship to all of the United States and territories, APO/FPO addresses, Canada and the UK. Some items are not available for export. We are currently unable to ship to overseas addresses outside of the UK. We are working toward providing delivery to more international addresses in the future.
All orders shipped to Canada and the UK will be assessed shipping charges as follows:
  • $0-$49.99 — add $25.00
  • $50-$99.99 — add $50.00
  • $100-$149.99 — add $60.00
  • $150+ — add $70.00
Orders shipped to Canada and the UK will be shipped UPS Ground with the exception of Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavut. These territories will ship standard USPS. Unfortunately, Canadian orders cannot be expedited. All of our web site prices are in U.S. dollars, and the credit card company will calculate the exchange automatically. Taxes and Duties are pre-paid; you will not be assessed duties and taxes upon delivery.
Please note that while most orders sent to the UK and Canada will ship from UrbanOutfitters in about the same amount of time as orders shipping to the US, they are subject to review by Customs upon arrival to their country of delivery.

front row

I prefer looking online at UO rather than in stores as I find it's much more organized, but ugh $25 to ship to Canada is freaking ridiculous. ASOS is all the way overseas and they only charge $6 !

19-11-2009
backstage pass

to america asos charges like 25 i think! that doesn't make any sense. = (

backstage pass

you're right! omg! i'm going to faint! so many things i've wanted from them but didn't do it cause of freight! karma!

V.I.P.

MissyJG - that necklace is gorgeous! not surprised it sold out so quickly. Maybe they'll restock?

I bought the J. Aldridge by Sea of Shoes Gladiator Heel in black last week and I loved them so much (very comfortable!) that I went back online and ordered the brown ones too. They're on sale for $30, from $98. I used their 10% off coupon code, so I got them for $27.

Last edited by stateofbliss; 19-11-2009 at 05:10 AM.
19-11-2009
fashion insider

wow.. $27 is a good deal.. the brown ones are actually pretty cute! just wish they had a platform in the front.

aldn- fyi just purchased from asos and i live in cali. shipping was only $7 and i spent about $300!

19-11-2009
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateofbliss View Post

I bought the J. Aldridge by Sea of Shoes Gladiator Heel in black last week and I loved them so much (very comfortable!) that I went back online and ordered the brown ones too. They're on sale for $30, from $98. I used their 10% off coupon code, so I got them for $27.
Those shoes are gorgeous!!

20-11-2009
fashion insider

anyone have these kimchi blue sweater cuff wedges?? they are adorable but i would really love to see them on!!!

Picture 1.png
urbanoutfitters

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
outfitters, urban