Urban Outfitters - Page 29 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
17-03-2010
Making a Mess

^ Thanks darling . I wore it out for dinner the other night for the first time and got lots of compliments on it. I can't wait to wear it out in the summer with bare legs!

V.I.P.

Interesting blurb on Urban Outfitter's knock-off of Proenza Schouler sweater:

http://fashionista.com/2010/09/adven...enza-schouler/

15-10-2010
V.I.P.

has anyone seen this sweater irl? does it looks as lovely as it does on the model?, I want to order it but I'm worried the casualness will be more sloppiness in real life (as it's happened with other sweaters I've gotten from them ). I really need a gray sweater like that though.

[urbanoutfitters]

18-10-2010
girl who fell to earth

i haven't seen it mullet but i find that 90% of the time that i order online from urban i'm unhappy with the quality/fit of the clothes and think "if i had tried this on in the store i definitely would not have bought it or even looked twice at it"

definitely looks nice on the model.. just the fact that it's from urban would make me hesitate

19-10-2010
trendsetter

I bought these Silence & Noise jeans from Urban Outfitters and am getting them back from alterations tomorrow! Can't wait to wear them Think I just might wear them with black pumps and pink shirt like this photo!
pic credits: Urban Outfitters

V.I.P.

Anyone else think it's ridiculous that they're charging $35.00 for shipping to Canada? Might as well just drive across the freaking border!

The Urban Outfitters in Vancouver is like a big mosh pit. I can never find anything I want there!

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

20-10-2010
backstage pass

well they charge 10 in america which i think is insane.

backstage pass

mullet, the sweater I can vouch for is the bycorpus marled cropped one. I have not seen this one in store.

backstage pass

i have worked for u.o. for two years, this is my last week. =(

once more, with feeling

^ Aww! Are you feeling sentimental?

The $10 flat rate shipping effectively puts me off shopping online there. Most places that have flat rate shipping don't try to profit off it, but just recoup costs.

That said, I'm very excited for the Peter Jensen collaboration that's coming in December. I'd like to get the bunny sweater. I still remember the fox sweater that came in the main PJ line several years ago. So cute!

The collaborations have been with with great names--like Lyell and Rachel Comey--but nothing has actually made me want to buy the stuff. I hope these sweaters will be good.

oh! darling

With Black Friday approaching, can anyone tell me what their in-store sales are like?

Once King

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldn View Post
i have worked for u.o. for two years, this is my last week. =(
yeah, I am planning on moving on too. It isn't paying the bills any longer.

Still waiting for that Mark McNairy Good Souls collaboration to drop!! The New Amsterdam line he has is so great!

21-10-2010
scenester

urgh I've been waiting like a month for them to replace or refund my hairclips that were broken, £4 come on urban outfitters.
Ordered a body chain which is faulty too as it doesn't open, will wait and take that back to store though. I'm really disappointed with the customer service you receive online so won't be using the online store anymore. Luckily it's lovely in store

02-11-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post
yeah, I am planning on moving on too. It isn't paying the bills any longer.

Still waiting for that Mark McNairy Good Souls collaboration to drop!! The New Amsterdam line he has is so great!
It actually paid the bills at one point? Lol. I really wanted to grow with the company but... they were low balling me. Low balling everyone at my store. team leads are on the manager sched and have manager responsibility. for you guessed it team lead pay! i had pt sales pay and title for team lead duties...

backstage pass

quimby, very much so... u.o. means so much to me. especially the location i worked at...
papa, we normally have 50% off already reduced merchandise. that's it though. no doorbusters or anything...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
outfitters, urban