How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-06-2010
front row

Thank you for your helpful response shoegal87

I saw that there are certain shipping rates, which look very reasonable. What I meant was the international handling fee that courier companies charge - maybe its just a UK thing? But everytime I've received a package via courier I get charged a handling fee too.

Have you ever purchased anything where there were no tags/price mentioned in the package? Do they then ask how much you paid/what it is worth?

06-06-2010
tfs star

Unfortunately you have to pay handling fees and duties once you get the package
I did purchase things over ebay from sellers who didnt ship outside the us so i had things delivered to myus without price tag and they simply estimated the cost by themselves and most of the times it was very close to the actual price (more or less)

front row

i use myus as i have a us shopping addiction. i have purchased over 30 shoes and sandals and i have not had to pay a penny in duties. i also like that i don't have to wait long for my stuff. last time i requested shipping on a friday morning and had my stuff on monday. love their personal shopper service as well.

07-06-2010
tfs star

True, they're very fast!
btw i always had to pay duties. I guess that's how it works in Italy

tailored

is there something like this for people that live in the u.s., but want to shop online at a store that only delivers to the uk?
i want to buy something from zara, but they only ship to germany, italy, france, spain, portugal and the uk...

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by La bordélique View Post
Is there a website that is free and also provides a telephone number? I need one to order stuff from Target... damn you, Rodarte.
Bringing up a really old post but I was just wondering if you ordered something from Target using myus and if it worked? Thinking about setting up an account with them to order stuff from the TargetxMissoni collection.

18-07-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimair View Post
is there something like this for people that live in the u.s., but want to shop online at a store that only delivers to the uk?
i want to buy something from zara, but they only ship to germany, italy, france, spain, portugal and the uk...
I am interested in something like this too! I live in the US and want to buy something from Sweden but it seems the online site only ships to countries near Sweden

Please help anyone.

18-07-2011
earthbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
Bringing up a really old post but I was just wondering if you ordered something from Target using myus and if it worked? Thinking about setting up an account with them to order stuff from the TargetxMissoni collection.
Oh sorry! It's been a week since this post. I decided to sign up to a few of them but then I thought it wasn't really worth the hassle because in my case, my orders would be more expensive anyway.

18-07-2011
V.I.P.

^Thanks anyway I guess I'll just give it a try and see how it goes with MyUs. At the moment I'm even more worried about even finding everything I want on target.com once it's out because that site seems beyond confusing.

24-07-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by adore dior View Post
I am interested in something like this too! I live in the US and want to buy something from Sweden but it seems the online site only ships to countries near Sweden

Please help anyone.
What would you possibly want in sweden that you can't find in US? kidding, of course.

I would offer to send you whatever you need but I'm not in Sweden a lot aside from summers and I'm not in the Stockholm area which is probably where your desired item is at. There are a lot of nordic members on this site though

29-08-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by adore dior View Post

Please help anyone.
Does anyone know someone that does shopping services for Sweden? Or Germany or Netherlands?

To answer the other question, I've used both UKBrandsWorldwide and BrionyBuysUK to get items from the UK. They both were okay.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
address, services, shipping