How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-01-2008
V.I.P.

laika, I dont know if Satine carries her line, I thought so, but realized I got vanessa bruno mixed up with veronique branquinho, its the VB thing. I have seen her at IF in NYC for sure. There has got to be a store on the west coast, maybe Maxfields?

28-01-2008
backstage pass

thanks for all the replies and stockist help soft, laika, and lucky!

I'm glad to hear that most of her pieces are workable after some simple alterations. I'd imagine the dresses and perhaps the pants would be the most difficult.

lucky - I think you're right, Maxfield is probably the best bet, although somehow I dread that place! The one time I went there, the SA's were less than friendly ...

28-01-2008
botanizing on the asphalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
laika, I dont know if Satine carries her line, I thought so, but realized I got vanessa bruno mixed up with veronique branquinho, its the VB thing. I have seen her at IF in NYC for sure. There has got to be a store on the west coast, maybe Maxfields?
I probably did the same thing, with the VBs....:p

It doesn't really seem like a Satine thing, or an LA thing at all, to be honest. tourist, i bet you are the only potential Branquinho customer in all of Los Angeles!

IF is the best NYC stockist, for sure...

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by laika View Post
It doesn't really seem like a Satine thing, or an LA thing at all, to be honest. tourist, i bet you are the only potential Branquinho customer in all of Los Angeles!
I've only been here for 2 weeks, but I think you're right ... makes me miss SF terribly. In any case, I think Susan is the only VB stockist in the Bay Area, and I think it only carries a few pieces, as I've never seen VB there. No luck for us on the West Coast.

Last edited by tourist10; 28-01-2008 at 04:05 PM.
12-05-2008
botanizing on the asphalt

VB shoes are now being stocked at Saks:

{saks.com}

V.I.P.

lakia, they actually had those on sale last week for 40% off. I'm sure they will be on sale again soon. I wish the first pair came in a lighter color... the braiding makes the shoe.

01-06-2008
flaunt the imperfection

i think that the distribution is wider now that the footwear is being made in the same factory as chloe, MJ, etc...

i guess that is a good thing!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
branquinho, veronique