How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-08-2005
V.I.P.

Killah Skinny jeans that were too big for me.. I didn't want to realise that.. They were too big & short as size 31 for my 30/34 legs. Luckyly they were on sale , only around 50 euros but really not worth even that money..

15-08-2005
backstage pass

My worst buys aren't necessarily high end purchases--I am pretty happy with those (I choose carefully).
But my worst are just clothes from Department stores that I think I'll wear for work and then never end up wearing. All that money adds up to a nice high end purchase!

08-11-2005
Power to the 99%

Well, right now my Hollywould jeweled ballets that I can never wear because a stone is perpetually falling out, are a strong contender ... I have to ship them back--again ...

08-11-2005
V.I.P.

Frankie B jeans. It was too late to return them when I reliased I could barley walk without half my butt hanging out. Also a horrible see by chloe mini dress, haven't worn it once, not sure what I was thinking...

08-11-2005
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiangsi1980
It's a love-hate relationship right now..but currently my worst buys would be my pair of suede pair Lanvin flats for Fall, I have broken so many blisters trying to break this pair of shoes in.

But that's always my problems with new shoes, somehow I will always suffer a lot of blisters before I can break them in
Thats always my problem with shoes , no matter how cheap or expensive they are (my grandmother used to say thats the shoe walking me in insted of vice versa) .

Seductress in Eden

My junk food top i got from kitson

08-11-2005
front row

A bcbg poncho

I'm sure there are others, but I've blocked the horrible memories...

08-11-2005
front row

I have two Marc Jacobs coats I never get to wear....A lot of items in general I don't have use for in my current life style.
Worst: Maybe a white hologram snake print vinyl trench coat I got in LA from a label called Product. This was in 1995. It was hot then - In this sort ab fab way. And it was friggin' expensive! My mom has it now.......

09-11-2005
rising star

too many to mention...but the first thing tat comes to mind is my Dsquared sweater vest...

09-11-2005
front row

- CdG vintage blazer with shoulder pads and roomy fit. That wide fit just doesn't work on me, but I liked the cool details so I bought it anyway.

- CdG vintage patchwork floral shirt. Again, the roomy vintage CdG fit was my doom. I love the shirt, but the 50-inch chest is waaaay too big. I still have this one; I'm thinking I'll find a good tailor and try to get it converted to a slimmer fit.

- Mustard-yellow Doc Marten's (long ago before DMs became so commonplace; they were 75% off and I already had black ones, but I really should have paid full price for a better color)

- Nifty LED watch from Japan. Very cool, but the face is huge and I have very small wrists. I never wear it because it's too big. It's about time I eBayed it.

09-11-2005
V.I.P.

You won't beleive it if I tell you.

A black fine cordouroy Versace button up shirt with those Medusa buttons. I swear I bought it. It was like 9 years ago, but still. Jeebus, it still makes me shudder...

09-11-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinuvielberen
A bcbg poncho

I'm sure there are others, but I've blocked the horrible memories...
Me too

25-05-2013
flaunt the imperfection

a cdg tricot ivory muslin duster jacket...
it kind of looks like a fancy lab coat in a steam punk kind of way...
it looks so nice on the hanger and has amazing detailing but just doesn't work on me...

my friend kept telling me it was amazing and to buy it...
bad idea...

25-05-2013
backstage pass

Glad to know I am not the only one with bad buys! For me, anything that I have never worn or purchased the wrong size and didn't realize until after the fact. Luckily I've been able to re-sell some of it, but it hurts to have to sell at a discount when I havent even worn!

06-06-2013
fashion insider

Some gorgeous Stella McCartney sandals, I will never ever buy Stella shoes again. I got some horrific blisters just by walking down the street. The way the shoes are stitched is simply badly done.

Gave them to my mom, she also gets the blisters but she still perseveres. I guess she made of studier stuff than me.

Last edited by Les_Sucettes; 06-06-2013 at 09:10 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
buy, worst