How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-11-2005
Power to the 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffeine
^ta-ta, where can you preorder Ann Sui's stuff?
Thanks
At her NYC boutique--contact info @ annasui.com

It seems to be more of an advance hold than an actual pre-order ...

30-11-2005
Swim Upstream

I think the raspberry shoes would be a wonderful accent to those light neutral shades ta-ta.

For me for spring, I hope to buy a Junya Watanabe trench with puff sleeves. I'll post a pic of the one I'd like.

30-11-2005
Swim Upstream

^^ this one...

30-11-2005
Swim Upstream

^^this top

or maybe this....

30-11-2005
Power to the 99%

Thanks, Helena, and I like the trench ... very classic but with that completely unexpected detail ... very you

PS Headdress as well?

30-11-2005
Swim Upstream

well ta-ta maybe i'll just do the headress on the w/e...... I wish I could have shoes made...I'd have a great time!!! ...and I'd be very poor.

30-11-2005
Power to the 99%

OK, so I thought you might be skipping the headdress ...

not sure what w/e means tho

The price point on the shoes is not too bad ... about twice the price of a designer shoe (or one pair of say D&G), and I kind of have problem feet because they're half a size different, have a very high instep that causes me problems with certain styles, etc. And if you go with exotic skins, her shoes can even be less expensive than off the rack. I'm sure her prices will go up as time goes on ... but I'm hoping there's an advantage to having a last already made for you

30-11-2005
Swim Upstream

ta-ta - w/e - weekend

30-11-2005
tfs star

ta-ta,I agree that the raspberry shoes in that style would make for a very striking and pretty spring Gothic look with the colours and pieces you've posted.How exciting to be able to have this done!! .And what a great idea.

Helena very beautiful choices for you...I love the trench and the blue top,and I adore the entire last outfit incl the shoes.Who's it by, (the last two outfits) if I may be so ignorant?

30-11-2005
fashion icon

I won't be buying anything...next season was a total disappointment for me and I haven't seen anything that I liked at all.

Also being in Hong Kong weather in the summer, it doesn't make much sense for me to be buying much more than simple t-shirts/shirts and jeans, and I think I already have enough of those to hold me until next fall anyway. Jackets like that Junya trench helena posted are nice but for me to invest in an outerwear piece it just wouldn't get any use.

30-11-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helena

^^ this one...
very nice choice Helena!

30-11-2005
Power to the 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuirkyCool
ta-ta,I agree that the raspberry shoes in that style would make for a very striking and pretty spring Gothic look with the colours and pieces you've posted.How exciting to be able to have this done!! .And what a great idea.

Helena very beautiful choices for you...I love the trench and the blue top,and I adore the entire last outfit incl the shoes.Who's it by, (the last two outfits) if I may be so ignorant?
Thanks, Quirky

Work has put me in a bad mood this week, so I went shopping tonight for raspberry lipstick and gloss It was surprisingly hard to find, and I surprised myself by buying KissKiss! Everytime I see it in magazines I think how ridiculously expensive it is compared to MAC

Btw, those outfits are Marni ...

30-11-2005
Power to the 99%

^ Helena, I daresay that headdress would make your weekends much more exciting Even a boring trip to the grocery store or cleaners would become eventful

01-12-2005
Swim Upstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuirkyCool

Quirky - both of those last two are Marni - lovely aren't they? what about you? any on your spring list yet?

11-12-2005
front row

Some lovely choices Helena, I had saved the same trenchcoat pic for my virtual wish-list...until I saw the Tao jackets

These are a few items I would love (the necklace in pic #2)

firstview / style.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
06, list, shopping, spring