How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-05-2005
backstage pass

i live in canada.. and i haven't found many.. i looked on ebay.co.uk but they were just a little bit off than what I had in mind.

01-05-2005
scenester

I saw a brown one like that at h&m a few days ago. It was selling at about $20

01-05-2005
rising star

I bought a black one at Bebe in 2004...it's very similar to the grey one pictured at the top, except it's shorter & more fitted. No sequins or beading...just plain. Very pretty on, but I've actually never worn it.

02-05-2005
backstage pass

ahh.. sourkiwiz.. which h&m? I've seen a similar white one.. but its sleeves were fitted, and it looked kind of strange

02-05-2005
scenester

hmm.. I'm in New York and I browse around h&m's every now and then for bargains. The one I saw had sleeves exactly like the gray one in the picture and had a very similar knitting. I believe I saw it at an H&M in Soho and one in Queens

04-05-2005
rising star

jaydotcee,

I came across this shrug
http://www.tothemaxusa.com/spring2005/index.html

04-05-2005
rising star

ok sorry,
apparently that does'nt take you directly to the link of the pictured shrug...just scroll through the clothes. It is pictured on a girl wearing a brown skirt, green top, and sand colored shrug.

04-05-2005
zigzag17

Jaydotcee, How about this one?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...389120578&rd=1

05-05-2005
windowshopping

my first shrug was bought at fcuk. i was in a hurry to have one so there!---i got an ugly-fitting shrug! weeks after, i saw lots of shops selling shrugs, way cheaper and fits very well!

05-05-2005
backstage pass

Hey zigzag, that's the shape that I'm looking for... thanks for the link, but I'm not a big fan of the ribbed pattern/material. I think there have been pictures where Nicole Richie was wearing something similar, but nobody really talked about it. I'll try to find that picture again.

06-05-2005
front row

i want a shrug like this so badly too! the ya-ya one is completely sold out and urban outfitters had one by diesel that was really cute but too expensive for me. i figured i would see a similar style again but i never did! i hate when that happens!

07-05-2005
backstage pass

I know what you mean eleria. I've been looking desperately and I've found something like it at Mango, and I bought it because its their last stock and I picked up the last one. However, I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it because its not as soft as I thought it would be and it was a little pricier than I would have liked. Anyhow, where are you from? Maybe I could keep you posted if I see any.

10-05-2005
front row

oh thanks so much jaydotcee! i'm in the us though, west coast, should be a lot of options here but haven't found anything....i guess it'll be summer soon anyway but it'd be nice to have.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
shrug, type