- 6 pair of jeans - I really NEED new jeans !!!
- 5 more summer tops
- 1 green jean jacket
- 1 autumn jacket (black)
- 1 pair of Diesel shoe (beige with navy "nylon strap")
- 3 belts (two that are thin in leather; one white one black, and one orignal belt)
- 5 winter tops
- 1 Louis Vuitton monogram Papillon 30
- 1 Louis Vuitton monogram pouchette
- 5 pairs of huge "vintage looking" earrings
- 5 "indian" necklaces
- 1 charm bracelet from Guess with woven black leather
- 1 black medium sized watch from Aldo Accessories
- 1 large cuff white watch from Aldo Accessories
- 1 pale jean skirt
- 1 "vintage" inspired silk skirt in black and white from Zara
- 1 box of hairdye (not sure if I should go for black or the Feria Hi Lift brown thingy)
- 1 nice and subtle silver necklace with a nice pendant
Will finish my list as soon as I can remember everything!
Well, my list of things I'd like but can't afford goes on and on... so I'll just post some things I want that I'll likely buy.
-- Rogan jeans... ` found a pair I looove
-- Riding boots
-- Trousers... in gray, chocolate.. and maybe some other colors
-- Another thin black turtleneck sweater
-- A subcription to USA Today
-- Adidas Mei fitness shoes.. size 9
-- White sandals
But I'll most likely end up with... this. The entire thing's now $30, reduced from $60. Since my current one's baggy and shredding, and also because I've vowed that this year will be my venture into a two-piece. It's therefore a necessary purchase, sort of.
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
I need to start doing some mad shopping my wardrobe is so bare.
I plan to get this
atleast 5 pairs of cutejeans
cute boots and new sneakers
cute winter jacket
a couple of sexy shoes