Originally posted by Pradaromance12+Apr 4th, 2004 - 11:24 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pradaromance12 @ Apr 4th, 2004 - 11:24 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-chanel_girl@Apr 5th, 2004 - 12:59 am Zac Posen "Blixen" gown
i dont know about that dres...Kelly Lynch (i think?) didnt look that great in it at the oscars...maybe more of a runway piece? [/b][/quote]
Perhaps but if you're the right person for it and you know how to pull it off then I suppose it could look quite good
"Love is patient, love is kind."
NOT TOO MUCH CUZ I WENT ON A SHOPPING BINGE FOR THE PAST MONTH...
-Zac Posen Ripple Dress from the Blixen04 Collection....
-A new LV bag...the turquoise one..(forgot the name)...or a Prada or Lana Marks Turquoise Crocodile
And these Jimmy Choos to match a dress my boyfriend got me.
6. New risers and treads to replace the stairs up to the back door.
7. 5" diameter PVC pipe to replace the crossbars on my clothes-line outside.
8. garden seeds and plants
9. New siding for the garage
10. A sofa that doesn't look like the 1970s threw up on it.
11. Some proper lounge chairs (maybe wing-chair style)
12. Some decent blinds for the windows.
13. French doors or a large sliding-glass window to replace the barn-door type doors on the walk-out basement egress.
Damn near nothing fashion-related, but a LOT of stuff I wish for, but can't really afford at the moment. Thank goodness I have years to accomplish this stuff. 1, 2, 6, 7, & 8 are my priorities right now. Well, actually the ladder is going to be a pretty big priority, too. I think I might actually get one this weekend. If I don't get the gutters fixed and cleaned out before the spring rains start in earnest, I think I will have a Nervy B.
1. mp4 player you can play movies and music and view pictures
2. camera phone how cool is that?
3. the bumble and bumble for brunette_ does anybody konw if it's come out yet?
4. good de-frizz stuff for my hair
5. a boyfriend
6. a chance to beat up a girl that called my dress for a formal "eeww" behind my back
7. that lv that jessica simpson had except in black with colors or brown normal or brown with colors, anybody have one they dont want anymore????
-Hermes Vespa bag in either orange, blue jean, red, deep brown, or black (still can't decide color)
-A few more Hermes twilly scarves
-Gucci croc driving loafers (still)
-Some more Summer shoes, I have yet to find that many I love.
-A Goyard bag (I sold the one I had to a friend because it was too big for me, and I never got around to buying the next size down)
and tons more that I can not recall at the moment.
"She said I was having a nervous breakdown and should go to Atlantic City. I'm not that broken down yet!"