How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-08-2006
V.I.P.

That's a lovely list, Hanne

So far I only seen one thing that tickled my fancy this season... and of course it's from Ann, and of course it's a jacket... and of course I bought three jackets in three past weeks... so, let's just hope it's still around in December and I get it for my birthday...

11-08-2006
front row

Wish List for the fall:

- Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf
- Knee High boots for men (either these Kenneth Cole or Gucci ones, whichever go on sale first )

11-08-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy0828
Wish List for the fall:

- Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf
- Knee High boots for men (either these Kenneth Cole or Gucci ones, whichever go on sale first )
Get one now, they will not make it to sale.

11-08-2006
front row

i wasnt waiting for the scarf to go one sale, just the boots

11-08-2006
mmmmmm...fashion....

i'm after some new modern knits - maybe from ann dem or rick owens
(pic from via luisaroma)
invest in a good shearling coat- this is difficult because dolce is too footballer-ish and bottega is too pricey for what it is. - any suggestions?

well tailored pinstripe pants and possibly a pair of pow check ones

missoni polonecks- to pair under blazers

11-08-2006
fashion elite

^burberry london and prosum both normally do nice, decent priced shearlings. I have one from them, and while my style has moved past it I do still love it and its kept up well. I don't remember what I paid for mine, but def under $2,000 US.

11-08-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faust
That's a lovely list, Hanne

So far I only seen one thing that tickled my fancy this season... and of course it's from Ann, and of course it's a jacket... and of course I bought three jackets in three past weeks... so, let's just hope it's still around in December and I get it for my birthday...
doesn't it sound so familiar? I remembered similar wishes for your last birthday time flies doesn't it!

11-08-2006
V.I.P.

softgrey, I saw the MJ dress today. It's beautiful and I loved the details as well as the material. I personal guess is that the quantity is not THAT limited so you might be able to get it at 40% off right after Christmas......unless you want it NOW Not many people have the sense of style to pull it off...
Travis, I'm looking for nice knits too. Alexander McQueen has some very nic eones, but they are very expensive. Balenciaga has a Knit collection, and interesting items are here and there. The price is lower than their RTW, so maybe you'll have good luck there

11-08-2006
V.I.P.

a big comfy grey cashmere sweater
a balenciaga skirt
brown prada gauffre tote for travel
a great pair of black booties/ankle boots
a lanvin cocktail dress

11-08-2006
V.I.P.

My wishlist:
1.Chanel over the knee boots
2.Chloe platform shoes/booties (if I can walk in them...tried some Chloe wedges today and I could barely move in them )
3.Fendi skirt (pic attached...I'm after a grey one but the style is like the pic with the black skirt). Skirt comes with the belt. price is 700+. It's expensive, but it's quite basic and the cut is very nice....I'm trying to rationalize it and space out my big purchases...
4. nice knits. I'd wait for sale to buy those nice knits. they are really expensive.
5. some knit dresses from a contemporary brand. it's actually quite difficult to find the perfect one.
6. maybe...the Balenciaga mini skirt...I'd wait for the sale though. and for whatever nice Balenciaga items
7. new bedding for our apartment and a small desk for myself.
8. plan tickets to Paris

Last edited by Caffeine; 11-08-2006 at 09:06 PM.

12-08-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis_nw8
i'm after some new modern knits - maybe from ann dem or rick owens

invest in a good shearling coat- this is difficult because dolce is too footballer-ish and bottega is too pricey for what it is. - any suggestions?

well tailored pinstripe pants and possibly a pair of pow check ones

missoni polonecks- to pair under blazers
One could hope that Raf will bring shearling jackets for Jil, they were probably the best thing about her otherwise pretty bland menswear. A nice shearling jacket is always on my list (I'm Russian, after all ), but they are always too expensive and still sell out fast.

12-08-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffeine
doesn't it sound so familiar? I remembered similar wishes for your last birthday time flies doesn't it!
indeed but, what can i do? i love them

13-08-2006
mmmmmm...fashion....

Quote:
Originally Posted by faust
One could hope that Raf will bring shearling jackets for Jil, they were probably the best thing about her otherwise pretty bland menswear. A nice shearling jacket is always on my list (I'm Russian, after all ), but they are always too expensive and still sell out fast.
i've always liked jil sander shearlings and could kick myself for not getting one before the changeover( i even remember one being marked down at that white elephant of a store in london- now abercrombie and fitch..ha..ha!)- but aren't raf's jackets cut really boxy? I was hoping ysl would bring out some decent ones- but ugh!

13-08-2006
V.I.P.

camera

13-08-2006
V.I.P.

^^^ me too! I want to get three... a good digital, a camcorder and a Polaroid camera!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
lists, things, wishlist