I also want these skirts, again, from CdG. I love how Kawakubo experimented; as she said the show was about "designing from shapeless, abstract, intangible forms, not taking into account the body." In fact, with their bunchy forms, exposed ridges of raw seams, and absence of waistbands, they weren't even really skirts as we know them.
One of the only shows of the Spring/Summer 2004 season that did not send down cliches of femininity.
Originally posted by OriginalGucciGirl@Jan 9th, 2004 - 5:34 pm Jimmy Choo shoes
Gucci black (doubleG) bag
Prada black bag
Updating my little list
Got the Gucci (Double G) bag
So now i want these:-
1. Gucci (bandage, as some have called it) black sandals
2. Gold snakeskin sandals(my avator)
3. Dolce and Gabbana rhinestone DG sunglasses in baby pink
4. Dolce and Gabbana red sunglasses
5. Jimmy Choo shoes
6. Some nice earrings and a new watch
7. Prada Black Devil bag(i hate that name 'devil', but love the style)
*Costume National Scent, Im running out of it
*More colorful tanks (Probably James Perse or C&C) Gap has cute ones though
*Rubix cube earring, or dice earring
*MOre tees and tea to make custom tees
*New Chanel shades w/ big black squared legs w/rhinestoned logo
*Hermes twilly scarf in black and orange
*A birkin!! (keep dreaming homo )
Homosexuality is God's way of insuring that the truly gifted aren't burdened with children.