LV orange Epi bag (not sure what style yet) but definetly orange... i know that
Polka dot Jimmy Choo slingbacks
Ralph Lauren Marina miniskirt
looking for vintage pearls that are aged prettily
Manolo ankle wrap sandal
Manolo ankle tie crossover sandal
silvery metallic fabric ruffle skirt I saw downtown
Dior pink girly glamour boston bag ( good luck with that right? )
Tiffany charm bracelet
Marc Jacobs cucumber hobo
this is a WISH list. haha :P
I think my real list consists of some nice pieces from Goodwill!
Chanel tweedy jacket
Fendi Zucca bag (Actually might purchase this.. still thinking about it)
Some kind of huge, pretty duffel for staying over at friend's (Think Louis Vuitton Keepall 55)
Moschino polka dot swimsuit
Gucci black sliletto boots
1) Blue Jean Birkin Bag with silver tabs (*ill be lucky to get on the list)
2) Chanel Sunglasses for the Upcoming Spring/Summer (my last pair were stolen by the valet attendant when i left it in my car.. eesh~)
3) Suhali Le'Ingenuix Pm in Burgandy (sigh***)
4) Dior Ballerina Bag..so fem... and cute with jeans...
5) Prada Spring Heels
6) Miss Sixty pair of jeans and a few other outfits.
Ooh, what a fun thread, thanks mesmerized! :P Okay, here's my list, which is constantly changing...
-a modish, Twiggyish coat, possibly a peacoat, in orange, green or yellow (whichever I actually find, since I haven't seen any at the moment)
-converse sneakers, in pink or purple (I can't decide which I like better)
-white go-go boots
-loads more cute t-shirts
-a fake purple snakeskin D&G ripoff purse
-pink and black striped stockings
-more silly '80s style earrings
-legwarmers (I still have to find the perfect pair)
-a bronze sequin edged purse I saw out shopping
-those crazy white fur boots (totally impractical and I'll probably never actually end up getting them, but still...)
-loads more completely useless stuff...
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Hi, my list is:
1. Dior girly glamour pink logo sneakers
2. Gucci new collection logo large saddle bag
3. Y-3 sneakers
4.Celine boogie orange bag....not sure...
5.all skirts by Prada
Is this enough? I'm not sure...
1. Bottega Veneta woven loafers
2. Hugo Boss white leather loafers with diamond perforation detail on the sides
3. Fine mesh-shirt (JPG or Moschino probably)
4. 'Too fast to live, too young to die' t-shirt by Vivienne Westwood
6. Blue-leather belt for my CD overcoat
-Jamais fille chaste n'a lu de romans
1) Manolo "Kesha" ankle-strap pumps
2) Red Coach backpack (I'm way behind on this since I love backpacks...)
3) Wittnauer gold & diamond ladies watch (my hubby just took me to the jeweler to try one on, so maybe it's coming soon....
4) pink quilted Chanel handbag *so cute*
5) a very tailored, camel dress coat
those are on the top of my list.
We're going to Atlanta next month on a shopping weekend, so wish me happy hunting