How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-06-2009
tfs star

Time to get back to dresses (Post #29). Greetings, MissyJG.

* For the first one, I wished the model wasn't wearing that jacket. I can't get to see the dress in all of its beauty when it's downplayed with a jacket like that. But if I had to choose right now... I just realized the pattern. It's a nice dress, but not all that much. So I will have to (slightly) Nay! this dress. You can, of course, take a chance and go with this dress.

* Now to the second one. It design is nice along with the patterns... I'm going to (slightly) Yay! this dress. Not a fantastic one, but fairly manageable. I'm not so sure about going with those peep-toe pumps to go with this dress, though. Or, okay... maybe not those peep-toe pumps in THAT color.

* I know you already dismissed the third dress, but I'd give this a Yay! if this was up for review. The dress isn't that bad in design or pattern.

* Finally, the fourth dress. I'm going to give this one a That's-More-Like-It! Yay! This would be my winner if I was judging these four dresses. I'm pretty curious on offsetting the blue and violet colors with those black stockings and shoes. I looked at that last image, and she's sporting black stockings with some ankle boots (or booties). So, this look is perfectly fine, then!

Let's review: slight nay on the first dress, slight yay on the second dress, yay the third (though it's dismissed), and my hands-down winner- the fourth dress. But, that's just what this young man from hotter than an oven Houston, TX thinks...

23-06-2009
V.I.P.

i actually was gonna YAY that dress Karla is wearing!

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco

23-06-2009
trendsetter

Yay to the scarves. Prefer the beige/tan one over the black though. It's more unique.

23-06-2009
backstage pass

I think the dresses depend on your body type too b/c of the necklines; other than the 4th (YAY). I do not like that pattern on Kim K's; looks like tassles or long blond braids. Nicki's/the 2nd, is really cute too-if you have a similar body type, that one's adorable/YAY!

"...insanity is thinking that you need something you don't have. The mere fact that you exist right now without that which you think you need is proof that you don't need it."-Byron Katie (<-DOESNT APPLY to SHOES) TheFitChick.com *~* TWITTER me

23-06-2009
trendsetter

I actually really like the leopard dress too!

25-06-2009
front row

bikini shopping for 4th of july picnic party! blue or pink?

from uo

25-06-2009
backstage pass

What color's your hair? Generally I'd say light hair would suit the blue better and dark hair for the pink. But if you're in the middle, it depends more on your skintone.

25-06-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milada View Post
What color's your hair? Generally I'd say light hair would suit the blue better and dark hair for the pink. But if you're in the middle, it depends more on your skintone.
I agree. But regardless of your hair color, I think I prefer the pink.

25-06-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milada View Post
wow that was quick. well i have black hair and olive skin (yellow undertone). i was also planning to wear the bandeau top as a layering piece under a loose tank or t-shirt. would the pink color be versatile? and just to add, the pink is actually a coral-ish pink, not neon pink as it appears in the photo. so far i'm leaning toward the pink but i'm gonna wait for more opinions. thanks, Milada and timemachinedream!

Last edited by butterfly; 25-06-2009 at 07:50 PM.

26-06-2009
tfs star

Time to talk swimsuits. For this one, I'm going to Yay! this one. I'm impartial to blue because blue is my favorite color. However... I think you're a winner either with blue or coral. So I'll leave this up to you.

26-06-2009
fashion insider

The coral one!

26-06-2009
Evy
front row

I love the blue!

26-06-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toohauteforyou View Post

from uo
you need to elaborate on this credit please. the full name of the website must be listed.

blue

26-06-2009
trendsetter

What do you think of this Diesel bag?

Pic: 80spurple.com

26-06-2009
oh! darling

It's adorable. It looks like a bowling ball bag, but it is great.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
nay, yay