How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-03-2005
wabisabi*

yeah, i wish i could fit into sizes that small... dag! maybe you should go for some of those pants while you're at it... everything is pretty unisex right?

03-03-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faust
2nd!
BTW, the only thing I'd be concerned about is the length of that coat. But since you can still get free shipping and ship back for free if you don't like, I say go for it.

03-03-2005
V.I.P.

I just ordered it!!!!!!! $504, marked down from around $2400 (I think). I can't believe that free shipping code is still valid. Here's to hoping it fits...

Coldrice, I did get some pants. I posted them in the Shopaholics thread a couple days ago. They'll probably look good with this coat, actually.

Faust, the LMaltieri pants were $198, and the Helmut Lang jeans were $49.

Last edited by AlexN; 03-03-2005 at 12:46 PM.

03-03-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexN
I just ordered it!!!!!!! $504, marked down from around $2400 (I think). I can't believe that free shipping code is still valid. Here's to hoping it fits...

Coldrice, I did get some pants. I posted them in the Shopaholics thread a couple days ago. They'll probably look good with this coat, actually.

Faust, the LMaltieri pants were $198, and the Helmut Lang jeans were $49.
Nice! I just ordered a pair of LMaltieri pants too, I pray to Lord Jesus that they fit.

03-03-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Nice! I just ordered a pair of LMaltieri pants too, I pray to Lord Jesus that they fit.
Which ones? Post 'em in "Shop Til You Drop". Most of them are still so damn expensive, even after 70% off. I can't believe mine were so cheap, especially compared to the other ones on there right now for almost $500.

Last edited by AlexN; 03-03-2005 at 04:36 PM.

03-03-2005
Yes, please

Quote:
I just looked at yoox and didn't find any more LMaltieri pants at all - and I went through all 65 pages of pants. Arrgh. Oh well, I have other items on my list anyhow...

03-03-2005
tailored

thinking about this miu miu purse...thoughts?

03-03-2005
EdK
trendsetter

speaking of miu miu which store in NY is for men or are both stores men and women.

03-03-2005
Yes, please

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimair
thinking about this miu miu purse...thoughts?
I love it. It's so brazen. But wear it with a lot of patterns and it's just damn cute.

03-03-2005
V.I.P.

I'm torn on the purse. Not sure, but I think I'm leaning slightly towards "nay".

Bakla, the LMaltieri pants are all in the women's section. If you click on the 70% off icon in the lower righthand corner, you can find LMaltieri in the designer list. Quite a few pairs of pants left, mostly in size 10 and 12, I think.

03-03-2005
Yes, please

Quote:
I'm torn on the purse. Not sure, but I think I'm leaning slightly towards "nay".

Bakla, the LMaltieri pants are all in the women's section. If you click on the 70% off icon in the lower righthand corner, you can find LMaltieri in the designer list. Quite a few pairs of pants left, mostly in size 10 and 12, I think.
Ah. So these are women's pants. Are the zippers positions reversed? That would drive me nuts.

03-03-2005
V.I.P.

^I hadn't thought about that, but I doubt it. I have other women's pants, and none of the zippers are reversed. Perhaps that's just on women's buttondown shirts?

Edit: Yeah, definitely not reversed. I don't think any women's pants are like that.

Last edited by AlexN; 03-03-2005 at 11:11 PM.

03-03-2005
Yes, please

Quote:
^I hadn't thought about that, but I doubt it. I have other women's pants, and none of the zippers are reversed. Perhaps that's just on women's buttondown shirts?

Edit: Yeah, definitely not reversed. I don't think any women's pants are like that.
On some pants, they are, but less and less so nowadays, especially with jeans more the norm than ever. But I'm old school - that's how we used to design them.

That said, all they have left is a size 6, and I'm sometimes a 6 but more often an 8.

04-03-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baklanyc
Ah. So these are women's pants. Are the zippers positions reversed? That would drive me nuts.
Well, technically the line is unisex (although I'm still not so sure how that works, but I will find out in a few days). They just put them in the women's section, cause they thought that's where they'd sell best (yea, right, should've taken a lesson from Atelier there ). Go by the "size on label", you are probably between II and III.

04-03-2005
Yes, please

Quote:
Well, technically the line is unisex (although I'm still not so sure how that works, but I will find out in a few days). They just put them in the women's section, cause they thought that's where they'd sell best (yea, right, should've taken a lesson from Atelier there ). Go by the "size on label", you are probably between II and III.
Thanks, but I can't get behind the small Yoox images, esp. since I'm not as familiar with the brand, so yay me, I get to save money. Well, okay no. I get to spend money elsewhere. I've been stalking the Collection Privťe shoes as well as a pair of Co-Op boots that remind me of your Ann Dem ones over at the Barneys Warehouse Sale, but waiting for them to go below sea level in the price. Plus there's a Spring Jil Sander (yes - the horror!) belt with my name on it at the store uptown!

edit: However, I fully expect you to model your new pants for me in person if you like them, so that I may die of envy!

Last edited by baklanyc; 04-03-2005 at 10:26 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, june, nay, november, yay