Are you addicted to Ebay? - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-10-2005
backstage pass

Guilty!
I can recognise all the symptoms . Thank God I'm not the only one..

17-10-2005
In Bloom

Voodoo I think that a big part of the thrill is the bidding-part. It is for me, anyway

I love shopping vintage on eBay, I've found the most amazing items. I'm gonna get my self a vintage cotton night gown, floor length preferably. I need a babydoll too...can't wait 'till November And if I stumble upon a Lanvin-like hat, I'll propably have to buy that as well

we were in love

17-10-2005
front row

Boys like eBay, too.

My watch list is usually full to the brim with things I'm keeping an eye on. I find this actually helps me not worry about losing an auction, since at any given time there are 80 to 100 other things I'm looking at.

It's one of the only ways I can get a lot of my favorite brands in Texas - no one here carries Raf Simons, Comme Des Garcons, Ann Demeulemeester, Veronique Branquinho, Yohji Yamamoto, etc.

There's a definite satisfaction in getting $1000 Balenciaga pants for $130 which cannot be denied.

17-10-2005
fashion elite

I used to be. Im not as bad anymore. I try really hard to not log on every 3 minutes!

V.I.P.

I can't say I'm addicted, since I got it down to a science, but otherwise I would be. Besides, it provides me with a very nice side income, so I'm not complaining

17-10-2005
windowshopping

Hello, my name is Lyn and I'm addicted!!!

lol, well...I spent over $1000 in ebay purchases in less than one week... and then I knew it was time to stop... but without ebay, my closet would never be filled with all the brand name designers and bargains that I've swiped from other bidders...I mean, no way is it possible to score the same deals as in your local shopping mall....I'd rather pay the same amount of $$$ for a designer silk garment than for a cheap cotton tank top from Wal-Mart.

I've recently moved on to selling though...because that offers a thrill too, to watch people bid on your own luxury items for sale.

17-10-2005
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Quote:
Originally Posted by faust
I can't say I'm addicted, since I got it down to a science, but otherwise I would be. Besides, it provides me with a very nice side income, so I'm not complaining
^ Me, too. The money I make selling, I usually use in return to buy things. I wouldn't say I'm addicted to Ebay, HOWEVER, I don't think I could live without it.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
addicted, ebay