How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

05-07-2010
backstage pass

monidoll4u , how much for the lace up boots if you dont mind me asking?

Rockin Republic, I love those silk blouses aswell! got one before sales, and got another one a couple of days ago.

05-07-2010
backstage pass

Here is some of the stuff I got. I went a bit crazy with the cardigans, I ended up getting 4 i love them By the way, I've noticed the prices in sales vary from one store to another, or maybe they were lower from one day to another (but this would be weird from the first day to the second one i mean), but this bag had a small disccount 1st july, and 2nd july it was 50% in a different Zara (where I got it from), did anyone else notice?

my pics

Last edited by GetCloser; 05-07-2010 at 04:58 AM.

05-07-2010
front row

my pics....

GetCloser: they were $50...

05-07-2010
V.I.P.

So, I'm lame. I went back to Zara today to get the pair of ankle boots I fell in love with a while ago. I really, really, really don't need another pair of shoes. But I couldn't resist. And I was lucky, as they were marked down for the second time (they were 99CHF originally, then marked down to 79CHF and now 59CHF)

05-07-2010
trendsetter

Psylocke, I really like those ankle boots . I was away to a 4-day music festival so I missed the start of the sales (sales started 1st of July here). I hope to still find them though...

05-07-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
So, I'm lame. I went back to Zara today to get the pair of ankle boots I fell in love with a while ago. I really, really, really don't need another pair of shoes. But I couldn't resist. And I was lucky, as they were marked down for the second time (they were 99CHF originally, then marked down to 79CHF and now 59CHF)

Those are stunning!!!!

05-07-2010
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ievut View Post
I saw 3 great items at my local Zara today. A white dress, a khaki colored long shirt with simple brown belt and cute babydoll dress with a little bit of gold sequins. Unfortunately, I only had money for 1 item. So I choise the white dress, because I need sth to wear for my christening.
*Please do not quote the images*
I bought the same white dress earlier but now it's marked down for the sales, so I bought another. I also picked up a trench coat, two pairs of black shorts, one in bermuda length, a short sleeve striped tee, and a khaki dress with a brown leather belt. This is the first time I actually scored so much goodies at a ZARA sale.

In fact, I was just at the store earlier to do some returns and there was a lovely gray dress from the TRF line but sadly not in my size although the M would prolly fit. But hey, I should stop shopping! :p

Last edited by Legyviel; 06-07-2010 at 01:51 AM.

05-07-2010
V.I.P.

Thanks, I really love my new booties I think I might have been lucky with those, though. I had never seen them before and even on the first day of the sale they only had two pairs of them in EU37 and it's the tiniest 37 I've ever squeezed my feet into. I'm usually a EU36 but I could easily have sized up even more in those.

06-07-2010
tfs star

i want those silk shirts

06-07-2010
backstage pass

I bought brown flip flops with straps and cute bows on the front today. Unfortunately, I can't find my USB wire, so I can't show you how they look like...

06-07-2010
rising star

Finally went to a Zara today. Sadly none of those silk blouses to be found. :[ and the lace up booties I wanted were only in a size 39, I'ma 37. The trousers and shorts I've been wanting weren't on sale.
I did see the trench coats though but I didn't get any. Maybe I should.

I'm a sucker for stripes and these are what I got. I should've gotten the shirt in black stripes too aw.

07-07-2010
trendsetter

how much are the reduced silk-blouses now? maybe i get one

07-07-2010
rising star

Really hope I can find one of those silk blouses

08-07-2010
front row

how long do the sales usually last?

08-07-2010
trendsetter

It seems like Zara is the only brand when I buy anything from them the item falls apart! whether its jeans or a top! after using it a few times only...and I dont wrestle in them lol
Anyone else experienced that?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, zara