How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-07-2010
fashion elite

^ i know! Zara always has such nice coats and I cant wait to fill my wardrobe up with them. Does anyone know if they will be having their version of the aviator sheepskin jacket as well?

They have nice furs as well so would like to get my hands on those too..

27-07-2010
rising star

I live in a city that unfortunately has no Zara but I shall be going to a city with a Zara tomorrow, it's rather ridiculous how excited I am! I hope they have some Chloé-esque pieces too, I'd love a camel coat reminiscent of the new collection

Has anyone see on the Zara website that an online shop will start from September 2nd for various European countries, I can't wait!

27-07-2010
Meg
inspired contemplation

Not sure which Zara you are going to tomorrow, but the one in Covent Garden in London has the camel jacket. It looked very nice and decently made for the 99 price tag. My only quibble with it was that it had a single button (and it wouldn't look close properly if you added more) and one button is a bit too breezy for me in the winter....

But they have a lot of Celine-esque pieces. I'm seeing square pockets everywhere.

28-07-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeistiffanyblu View Post
^ i know! Zara always has such nice coats and I cant wait to fill my wardrobe up with them. Does anyone know if they will be having their version of the aviator sheepskin jacket as well?

They have nice furs as well so would like to get my hands on those too..
I'm pretty sure they will have those shearling jackets come winter since that's basically the new craze atm. Went to Zara today to come back for the parka and trench coat I put back on the rack last time.. All that's left are L and XL
New blazers and cardigans look so cute with the little suede-type elbow patches!! But $129 for one blazer

28-07-2010
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by filleanglaise View Post
I live in a city that unfortunately has no Zara but I shall be going to a city with a Zara tomorrow, it's rather ridiculous how excited I am! I hope they have some Chloé-esque pieces too, I'd love a camel coat reminiscent of the new collection

Has anyone see on the Zara website that an online shop will start from September 2nd for various European countries, I can't wait!
Does this mean they only ship to the 6 countries listed? Ugh. I was so excited. Probably gonna take ages before they will add other countries if ever. Oh well, I still have H&M

my pic
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (40.2 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by MissyJG; 28-07-2010 at 07:23 PM.

29-07-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyJG View Post
Does this mean they only ship to the 6 countries listed? Ugh. I was so excited. Probably gonna take ages before they will add other countries if ever. Oh well, I still have H&M

my pic
I think so. It's a shame it's only a limited amount of countries but I suppose it's a start, I've been waiting years for Zara to create an online store

I purchased a camel coat yesterday, the one button was the only negative aspect of it but I am one of those who doesn't really consider weather of comfort when dressing. They had a lovely plaid style too in the same shape...I was considering buying it however I couldn't afford to buy two £99 coats in one day

My own picture, I'm ever so sorry for the terrible Blackberry quality!

29-07-2010
Meg
inspired contemplation

ah so you got it! It's a beautiful coat - as I said before, the only detraction is the one button but if you like scarves or are somewhere a bit warmer, that shouldn't be too much of an issue. Congrats!

29-07-2010
backstage pass

New Chanel-esque stuff spotted here in Spain. Im not sure what to think... I could give the fur jacket a chance, but the boots... i hate the boots, I mean who wants to look like bear? Even if its a Chanel bear ...

devilwearszara.elleblogs.es/

Last edited by GetCloser; 29-07-2010 at 10:55 AM.

29-07-2010
V.I.P.

omg
if i ever saw someone wearing those boots on the street i'd be so horrified..
the jacket looks nice though, wouldn't wear it myself but on others it might look good.

29-07-2010
fashion icon

what a wrong "trend" to pick up by Zara! Out of everything, they get inspired by those hideous boots?

29-07-2010
front row

New purchases:

my pics

29-07-2010
Blood On The Leaves

From new lookbook:

Zara Fan page

29-07-2010
fashion elite

i am not a huge fanof the yetti boot trend as well but i fear it is going to be a BIG one for winter...at least we will have all the camels etc to distract us from the ugliness though!

29-07-2010
-

oh dear lawdddd those boots. YUCK

29-07-2010
front row

maybe wear those fur boots for Halloween.....

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, zara