How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-06-2010
V.I.P.

an SA actually answered a question? shocking.

i was looking for a particular blazer and called up all 4 stores in my area. it was a horrible ordeal.

17-06-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate_is_goddess View Post
Ugh, I hope Austria will be included in the German online store Let's keep our hopes up!
that would be great!

17-06-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate_is_goddess View Post
Ugh, I hope Austria will be included in the German online store Let's keep our hopes up!
do you know this: http://www.borderlinx.com/m/
there you can create an address in another country (only tried UK and USA yet), send the stuff you bought to those adresses and DHL will send it to your home.
For Example: You order an Iphone in UK. They dont deliver to Germany. So you give Apple that DHL-UK-Address and DHL will send it to Germany/Austria.

17-06-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberty33r1b View Post
has sale started today in Germany or Austria??
no, I had a quick look at the the store today, it hasnt started yet - what do you think - saturday??

18-06-2010
V.I.P.

^hm, i'd rather say thursday next week - as far as i remember their summer sale usually started on a thursday, no?

18-06-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emailme. View Post
an SA actually answered a question? shocking.

i was looking for a particular blazer and called up all 4 stores in my area. it was a horrible ordeal.

i cannot agree with you more. the SA's at my local store are incredibly rude. this is why if i need help locating a particular item i call a store in new york city even though i live 200 miles away.

21-06-2010
fashion icon

I'm so pissed. I recently bought this and have only used it a few times but look what happened! It just broke way too easily! There's a long strap that goes along with it and it got caught. I just pulled a little and it ripped I actually didn't want to buy it because it was expensive..ugh. Any chance they will offer me something if I go and complain? I really loved it.
my pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC05129.JPG (34.9 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by MissyJG; 21-06-2010 at 03:07 PM.

21-06-2010
V.I.P.

^ European stores, as far as I can tell, aren't the type to take back your broken items. They're really uptight. However, I think you should try it just in case. Act like you're really pissed, as I'm sure you are, and make them back down to you. Just don't insult them or anything. Make them understand your frustration. You paid a lot of money for a nice purse, and then it breaks for no reason. If that doesn't work, just go complain to their corporate offices. Once a pair of my J Brand jeans got a hole in them, and Barney's wouldn't do anything so I complained to corporate and they gave me a new pair. So do it! It's your right to complain since you bought the purse.

21-06-2010
fashion icon

^alright. I have a feeling they will think I used a lot of force or something when I basically just walked away with the strap caught somewhere. I will try but I know from experience Zara is very uptight. ugh.

21-06-2010
V.I.P.

just make a scene. They will pretty much want to deal with your asap as to not look terrible around other customers.

21-06-2010
front row

missyJG i would totally complain as well. I would have to say the Zara bags are not the best made bags in the world especially for the money they cost and especially the non leather ones are horrible. I had the same experience with a bag i bought from them as well...

22-06-2010
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberty33r1b View Post
^hm, i'd rather say thursday next week - as far as i remember their summer sale usually started on a thursday, no?
croatia's sale starts on thursday.

22-06-2010
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyJG View Post
I'm so pissed. I recently bought this and have only used it a few times but look what happened! It just broke way too easily! There's a long strap that goes along with it and it got caught. I just pulled a little and it ripped I actually didn't want to buy it because it was expensive..ugh. Any chance they will offer me something if I go and complain? I really loved it.
my pic
a girl from a Polish forum got her money back when the same thing happened with her bag. Actually I think it was the same one you have.

22-06-2010
backstage pass

in Portugal you could complaint and yell whatever you want but it wouldn't matter!! they only fix it if you pay....

23-06-2010
V.I.P.

Zara is super uptight with that kind of thing. I bought a blazer at the store (the very last one), it was missing a button but I wanted it so bad. They wouldn't even take a discount off for the missing button. I had to pay full price!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, zara