How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-04-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *k.a.t.e* View Post
Has anyone else seen the new people section on the website? I only discovered it today after it was added to the iPad app - it's really useful for seeing what the pieces look like in real life!

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/store...9502/PEOPLE%2B
Omg! It's great! And they actually pay you!

11-04-2011
trendsetter

lola rose, thank you!

It never gets easier, you just go faster. (LeMond)

12-04-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoegal87 View Post
Omg! It's great! And they actually pay you!
, that's good... Especially after they used bloggers' pictures as prints on tees without payment or even credit .

13-04-2011
rising star

Have you seen what's in store now
They are way too bright white else I would have bought them! Same price as the black ones.

pics by me

13-04-2011
fashion insider

^They are really gorgeous, but I would be afraid that I had to baby them so I do prefer black. Am I the only one who can't wear them though? I must have quite wide feet because they squeeze my toes painfully.

13-04-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by advo View Post
^They are really gorgeous, but I would be afraid that I had to baby them so I do prefer black. Am I the only one who can't wear them though? I must have quite wide feet because they squeeze my toes painfully.
They seem to be alright on me but I have wide and flat feet

13-04-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by advo View Post
advo, I'm afraid you're not the only one. I bought the lower heel version a while ago and haven't wear them yet because they make me feel a bit awkward with my toes all squeezed in!!

13-04-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eu-pt View Post
advo, I'm afraid you're not the only one. I bought the lower heel version a while ago and haven't wear them yet because they make me feel a bit awkward with my toes all squeezed in!!
I have the lower heel version in yellow and strangely they hurt my heel at the back. They are not very tight fitted at the back so they slip a bit and shave the heel...

Last edited by frickys; 13-04-2011 at 06:13 AM.

13-04-2011
fashion icon

Pionty toed shoes do run smaller because well.. they have pointy toes.. So they almost never fit right for people with wide feet imo. I have really narrow feet though so I didn't have a problem with them as far as I can remember (though it is a pain to fit strappy sandals right). I wish I bought the black ones. But the problem with Zara shoes is that they sometimes have these flaws where the left and right shoe don't really match. With the pointy shoes, the left shoe had more toe cleavage than the right. I could tell even before I tried them on.

Last edited by MissyJG; 13-04-2011 at 06:58 AM.

13-04-2011
fashion insider

^Oh yeah, perhaps that was really the problem, because it hurt more in one side than the other.

I was thinking about going for the low heel version, because I figured it was the height combined with the pointed toe that made the shoes hurt... but it seems it also occurs with the low heels. Such a shame because I loved them so much. But I just know I won't use them when I can't walk in them.

13-04-2011
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapin de Lune View Post
Thanks so much for the info!

I have suspiciously narrow shoulders so always need a tiny coat, a size or two down from my usual. This ought to be ok, i hope!
suspiciously? ...really?...
what do you suspect them of, exactly...?!?!...

14-04-2011
backstage pass

where is the best Zara in Barcelona?
and also is Zara really cheaper in Spain?

14-04-2011
Blood On The Leaves

^Yes, it's cheaper. There are sooo many Zaras in Barcelona, it's hard to tell but maybe someone from there will be a better help to you. Don't forget to visit Zara Home.

14-04-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ievut View Post
Make sure to check the store locator in zara's web to go to the right one All stores should bring the same stuff but (my experience from a small spanish city) not at the same time, so chances are you go to a big one and they might run of some sizes or you might find a fabulous bag in a small one etc. However is it true, some stuff never get to some stores or if they do, they rotate to a different store very quickly so try to know which is the biggest one in the area you'll be visiting... but I'd dare to say safest Zara is probably in Paseo de Gracia, because they always get the best spots in the city to place a store, and thats the most important avenue of the city. You'll also see a lot more stores in that avenue, like Mango (highly recommended)

Extra tip, Im not sure if it does exist in the rest of Europe, but if you got a chance visit a lefties, that is how Zara's outlets are known.

Hope I made my point understandable and its helpful

14-04-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ievut View Post
I donīt know if itīs the best store but the one located in Paseo de Gracia w/ Gran Via is pretty big. Anyway, I would recommed you to go Portal del Ńngel since youīll find two Zara stores one next to the other (the one situated in the upper part of the street has great pieces usually) so if theyīre out of sizes or one item in one of them you can check the other one.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, zara