How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-04-2011
kabhi alvida

I held up a UK size 10 today of some khaki denim 3/4 length cargo's and I swear the waist was the equivalent to a UK 14. Mental...

17-04-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetCloser View Post
Not shoes, but trousers and jeans Zara has become depressing for me, my size is now too small and I need a size up... so small today I wasn't even able to close the button at fitting room Thank God my friend was there to confirm it wasn't me, she had the same problem and we haven't gain weight lately. Anyone else?
You're absolutely right! I was there yesterday and my regular size seem to be at least 1-2 sizes too small I thought I was going crazy

17-04-2011
V.I.P.

i recently went to Zara in San Francisco, omg, it is huge. They had a lot of newer stuff that most other Zara's don't carry yet.

18-04-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Sole View Post
You're absolutely right! I was there yesterday and my regular size seem to be at least 1-2 sizes too small I thought I was going crazy
The same problem here.
Can't fit into my jeans size.

18-04-2011
trendsetter

I didn't noticed the jeans/trousers sizes are smaller, but they definitely are shorter. I tried electric blue softer jeans (normal, not ancle lenght) on today, and they were 10 cm too short for me. I am very tall but anyway, their jeans was almost too long for me a couple of seasons ago.

It never gets easier, you just go faster. (LeMond)

18-04-2011
front row

I bought this stuff...like it!

*ZARA Blazer

*ZARA Lagenshirt

*ZARA Tunika

*ZARA Shirt

*Zara Knot Shirt

pics by me/Zara online

18-04-2011
rising star

Bought this knot t-shirt <3

and skinny jeans

zara.com

18-04-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinadaze View Post
I didn't noticed the jeans/trousers sizes are smaller, but they definitely are shorter. I tried electric blue softer jeans (normal, not ancle lenght) on today, and they were 10 cm too short for me. I am very tall but anyway, their jeans was almost too long for me a couple of seasons ago.
Yepp, I got to the conclusion that my "maybe ancle lenght pants" are supposed to be long, Im going to turn (tuck?) them up to make them even shorter and look as if supposed to be like that.... It's the trf biker ones btw.

I currently most of the time would fit into my normal jeans size (Im 36 most of the time, I used to find size 34-40 fine for me ), better to say one size bigger is too big on hips ang thighs, but I'm not able to get the smaller ones over my ankles (!). I've I do they're supertight on my lower legs.

19-04-2011
rising star

My latest Zara purchase.

zara.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4664004105_1_1_3.jpg (19.2 KB, 1 views)

19-04-2011
trendsetter

Mrs.Smith, I've noticed that too, they are very tight around the ancle and below the knees.

I regret not buying a couple of things in the last weeks, now they're not available anymore, or they are replaced with the new stocks of clothes.

19-04-2011
front row

KatjaR, I love your blazer!

21-04-2011
fashion insider

I bought this bag because it really reminds me of the Celine Classic bags:

zara.com

21-04-2011
trendsetter

^I LOVE it!

21-04-2011
fashion insider

^Thanks! I ordered it online but I'm not deciding if it's a keeper or not until I've seen it in real life. It's not leather which I would have preferred.

Last edited by advo; 21-04-2011 at 08:39 AM.

21-04-2011
front row

Zara coming to Australia!!
Global fashion retailer Zara has opened its first flagship store in Australia on Pitt Street in the city of Sydney.

The three-storey store encompasses a total area of 1400 square metres and features a 22 metre façade and six display windows. The display areas and furnishings inside the store are designed to convey a sense of simplicity and elegance. The interior of the store is arranged around wide pathways that frame the collections and enable easy access and mobility to customers.

Furnishings and fittings in the store have been made using materials like resin and aluminium and porcelain tiles have been used for flooring to create a light-filled atmosphere. The store has been done up in neutral colours to allow Zara’s fashions to take centre stage. The store has two entrances – one opening towards Pitt Street and the other inside the Westfield shopping centre.

Zara offers a customised fashion range in Australia for women, men and kids. The retailer has announced plans to open a second store in Bourke Street in Melbourne.

source: worldinteriordesignnetwork.com

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, zara