How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-10-2011
fashion insider

^I loved the gold sequin skirt too but it was way too big! No wonder why they didn't make it in sz L.

I really like this bag, but £239? Really? For a Zara bag? Sorry if I'm being a snob but that's just a lot of money for high street imo.

zara

01-10-2011
trendsetter

^^^You're right! It's way too expensive!

01-10-2011
girl who fell to earth

DEFINITELY too much money for a Zara bag -- that's absurd!

01-10-2011
backstage pass

That bag is 200€ in Spain, its 100% cow leather but definitely not what we are used to in Zara (i dont mean the leather but the price). They keep up with the rise and rise of their prices... so they must be selling well. I would only buy it if i really love it but there's nothing special about it to justify the price imo.

Last edited by GetCloser; 01-10-2011 at 04:50 PM.

01-10-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeistiffanyblu View Post
I got the big pink chunky sweater and am yet to try it on as we have a huge heatwave in London now but i know for a fact its going to be too big...I just need to find a way to make it work or it goes back.
Are you talking about this one? I love it I've been after a pink sweater as well and thanks to your comment i had a look and found this one, so i was wondering if this is the one you referred to

02-10-2011
V.I.P.

I'm getting this

zara

02-10-2011
Aby
V.I.P.

My first Zara purchase of the season: the knit below. I love it!

(credit: Zara.com)

02-10-2011
trendsetter

I'm searching for a perfect burgundy pullover as well, but that one fits kind of off.

It never gets easier, you just go faster. (LeMond)

02-10-2011
V.I.P.

i love their fur coat but its £250 so so so much for zara. i wouldn't want to pay more than £100!

02-10-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapin de Lune View Post
Anyone seen the Bat dress? It seems semi fitted, would love to know how it stands up in real life.
I've been stalking the web for pictures of it as well. I've come up with nothing so far.

I don't know what's up with Zara's bags. I was thinking about getting the City bag with the leopard print but it's $169. That's crazy. It needs more than a little calf hair to be worth that price.

03-10-2011
rising star

Oh that gold sequin skirt. I actually purchased it - first in the Small, but then sized up to the medium for length. The medium is definitely way too big around my waist, but it is probably a better fit overall, plus since I *do not* wear mini skirts, I know that any added length will bring me closer to my comfort zone.

I completely justified this pricey purchase because I have an upcoming trip to Miami in the works, but I am in need of some styling ideas. Any advice??

03-10-2011
fashion insider

^I think you could style it with anything that's simple for contrast. I wouldn't style it like Zara did on the picture above though.

03-10-2011
fashion elite

^ maybe a plain t shirt - in a heather grey for some contrast or white?

I wanted to style it very simple and thats why I wanted it but nope. just doesnt work on me.

03-10-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetCloser View Post
Are you talking about this one? I love it I've been after a pink sweater as well and thanks to your comment i had a look and found this one, so i was wondering if this is the one you referred to
no its not that one...didnt even see that one in store.I first couldn't find the one I purchased online but then realised its actually TRF. Its the following one

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/store...NECK%2BSWEATER

The length of it is like a dress on me too haha but just did not look flattering at all. So upset as I always want a bright coloured knit in winter to add some colour to the gloomy winter days..boo

Last edited by lifeistiffanyblu; 03-10-2011 at 05:33 AM.

03-10-2011
windowshopping

Anyone know where to find a look book more comprehensive than the one online? Just tried on one of their new black coats for the winter season but am on the fence because I know they'll come out with a lot of outerwear in the next few weeks.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, zara