How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-03-2014
windowshopping

^ How do you apply the honey, do you mix it with something? I want to try but it sounds messy.

22-03-2014
front row

^I tried putting honey on my face once a couple years ago and managed to successfully get a lot of it in my hair. Not very fun.

scenester

I've been on Tetralylsal for about three months now and my acne has improved soooo much, I still get a few spots around certain times of the month but never the quantity or of the severity that they used to be
I'm so delighted, I've actually been able to get away with wearing no makeup all day

28-03-2014
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega Magnus View Post
^So do you think it is the sunscreen or the water that is causing it? If you think it is the sunscreen, try a different brand. If you think it is the water, well, I don't really know what to say about that. Pool water has all sorts of chemicals and God knows what else in it and that is not something you can exactly avoid if you want to swim. Maybe try washing your face off immediately after swimming.
I mean to use some thick waterproof sunscreen as a protection from the pool's water . I've tried and it works, well, kinda! My skin still has some new spots after every time I swim but it's much less.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
acne, thread