The Acne Thread #3 - Page 35 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
03-08-2016
#Resist

^ Sephora carries it, and there's also Origins UK ...

14-10-2016
#Resist

I've used the Outer Peace line before, and somehow it seemed to start irritating my skin and causing more problems than it solved after awhile. I do like Origin's Spot Remover product, I've used that for awhile (on my second bottle) with no issues.

Has anyone tried MAC's salicylic acid product?

When I went in to do my annual Aveda stock-up, their liquid salicylic acid exfoliator was recommended to me. It has changed my skin and really reduced breakouts. My skin is sensitive, so I was always afraid of things called acid peels and the like, but this is very gentle. I use it on my face and neck before bed, and it's also good for cleansing areas you don't hit if you're not in the shower (I shower in the am). It's gentle enough for me to use it twice a day occasionally.

Last edited by lucy92; 25-10-2016 at 03:36 PM. Reason: removing response to deleted post
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, 16, acne, age, cure, facing, hormonal, problem, thread