How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

1 Week Ago
Some Like It Hot

Alaia Parfum
The first fragrance from the house in license with Beauty Prestige International.

*montassaralaia/Instagram

Quote:
Beauté Prestige International and Azzedine Alaïa are pleased to announce the signature of a License Agreement for the creation, manufacturing and worldwide distribution of perfumes and cosmetics under the Azzedine Alaïa brand.
Deeply held values drive both Houses: a shared vision of luxury, style, elegance and excellence, as well as a desire to build lasting brands.
Rémy Gomez, CEO of Beauté Prestige International: “We are delighted and honored that Mr. Alaïa, one of French Couture’s masters, has entrusted BPI with the task of creating his first perfume. What a wonderful challenge for BPI: to translate Alaïa’s world, which has radiated for 30 years, into perfume! His designs are a celebration of the Women figure.
He is a sculptor, a virtuoso of the cut; his dresses are a “second skin” which possess an almost supernatural power to sublime the wearer.”
Azzedine Alaïa: “Beauté Prestige International corresponds perfectly to the spirit of the Alaïa house. I am delighted to work with them in launching this new project. I have total confidence in Beauté Prestige International to accompany me in creating a perfume that interprets my work and my world.”
*bpi-sa.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
alaïa, parfum