How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-10-2003
windowshopping

Anybody Here Like Laura Mercier?
Does anybody use Laura Mercier? What do you think? I love Secret Camoflauge!

21-10-2003
tgp
fashion elite

love the oil free foundation, loose powder, and primer!

21-10-2003
windowshopping

I know! I love the primer so much, too. How do you wash your brushes?

21-10-2003
fashion insider

i have never used anything but her lipstick and i hated the smell and taste of it so much i could not wear it.... it was too strong for me or something...

but i have heard great stuff about the camofaluge.... why do you love it? is it heavy???

21-10-2003
V.I.P.

Secret Camouflage It's a concealer for any skin flaw you have but not for under eyes -- Secret Concealer is for that. I use it for roseacea and it works wonders. If you've got any marks or scars, go by an LM counter for a demo. I think it's worth it!

windowshopping

No, it's not heavy at all...it feels like other concealers. And I don't like wearing a lot of makeup at all, so I think it feels fine. Normally I just wear concealer. But this one just seems to brighten your face and cover any blemish or discoloration better than any other cover up or concealer I've ever used! It's definitely worth a try. Go find it at your counter and have them try it on you.

22-10-2003
& b

Quote:
Originally posted by tealady@Oct 21st, 2003 - 9:09 pm
Secret Camouflage It's a concealer for any skin flaw you have but not for under eyes -- Secret Concealer is for that. I use it for roseacea and it works wonders. If you've got any marks or scars, go by an LM counter for a demo. I think it's worth it!
Camouflage its THE BEST CONCEALER around!...trust me about this, I use it all over my face, with a foundation brush, you pick up small amounts, and you brush over and over, you will get a great coverage and absolutely no build up and you will feel the makeup light.. it works wonders!!

As for her skincare..I have tried best

rising star

I love her foundations (but none are a perfect match for my skin by themselves... ) both the oil free and the compact. I absolutely adore her eye foundation which works really well as a concealer as well as her secret concealer and camouflage.
I havethe same problem as Lele with the lipstick. too much flavour and scents on them... But I love some colors especially Vixen.
And I like some of her brushes, especially the smudger.

Sofia

29-10-2003
V.I.P.

i should try out this camouflage product. it sounds good.

i am a LAURA MERCIER mascara fan... i get it sent to me from london every time i need it

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
03-11-2003
rising star

Her blue mascara is the BEST blue mascara I've tested!

Sofia

20-02-2005
windowshopping

Wow...
I just picked up the oil free foundation + Secret Camouflage & Secret Concealer duo today. I am in looove!

Lately I have been using Lancome oil free fdn. and prescriptives camouflage cream but the finish was way too "fake" looking.

I have used everything from Chanel to Clinique for my combo. skin. Nothing has really won me over - till now. Ahh, smooth happy skin!

T.

20-02-2005
Storm & Sommer

I dislike her oil free foundation...it looked all craked up on my skin..but her moisurizing foundation !

Get samples of the colour that suits you in both versions of the foundation before buying it...I was so disappointed with the oil free version but fell in love with the moisurizing one !

pinterest : hanneonpin
20-02-2005
blue

i love her foundation primer
great stuff.

30-03-2006
V.I.P.

Inspired by sun_goddess in the make-up bag thread, I thought I'd revive this thread with my love for Laura Mercier products

My favorites:

- primer
- tinted moisturizer
- eye liner in marine bleu
- secret camouflage

Next item on my list:

- StickGloss in Peony

And my only disappointment:

- secret brightener GREAT product... horrible packaging. I felt like I got totally ripped off when it ran out a couple of weeks later. If it was in a pot, I'd give it another shot!

30-03-2006
rising star

hi,

i rarely put on make-up and when i do it's usually very minimal. however, i love laura mercier products! my favorites are shimmer loose powder in star dust and my newly acquired mosaic shimmer bloc . now i am thinking of getting the pink mosaic, it's just so insanely pretty!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
laura, mercier