How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-02-2006
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboardboxed
I use maybelline waterproof liquid eyelienr and it NEVER smudges. And its only about $5
Ooohh! I will try that! But before I do, what kind of applicator is it, is it a brush or one of those pointy tipped kind of applicators?

I used a liquid one once.. but it was so hard using a thin brush to apply it.

23-02-2006
tfs star

I found a great color. It's red on the base, bronze on the crease blended and a dash of brown at the lash line with a liner. This makes your eyes look so beautiful and makes our eyes really POP

I use MAC Cranberry, Honesty, Nylon, Mulch

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziandoll
Ooohh! I will try that! But before I do, what kind of applicator is it, is it a brush or one of those pointy tipped kind of applicators?

I used a liquid one once.. but it was so hard using a thin brush to apply it.
They have both, I prefer the felt tip type brush, it's way easier to work with!

My fave models: Gemma, Sasha, Stammy, Trentini, Vlada <3
26-02-2006
front row

Eyebrows
Now that we know how to do eye make-up for asian eyes, we need a new thread on how to trim asian eyebrows... haha! I hate how my eyebrows always look ragged, especially in pictures! It's like a part of it disappears or something.

26-02-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousquerader
Now that we know how to do eye make-up for asian eyes, we need a new thread on how to trim asian eyebrows... haha! I hate how my eyebrows always look ragged, especially in pictures! It's like a part of it disappears or something.
Why can't it stay in this thread? it's still the same area. Or maybe the thread should be changed to just asian makeup?

26-02-2006
front row

Quote:
Why can't it stay in this thread? it's still the same area. Or maybe the thread should be changed to just asian makeup?
Oh, I know I wrote that I thought we needed a new thread for asian eyebrows, but I was just kidding. I wasn't really serious. It was just my silly way of bringing up another subject... on eyebrows. Hehe.

27-02-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Oh, I know I wrote that I thought we needed a new thread for asian eyebrows, but I was just kidding. I wasn't really serious. It was just my silly way of bringing up another subject... on eyebrows. Hehe.
Oh sorry, I was taking you too literally. I don't think asian eyuebrwos need to be taken care of any diff from any other eyebrows, I think they can be groomed just the same.

Here's a basic idea/guide for shaping

Get something straight (pencil works) and hold it parellel to your nose (the first line) that's where your brows shoudl start. Then hold it at 45* angle, that's where the arch should be, and then taper it a bit more and that's where the end should be. Then pluck/trim as needed.

27-02-2006
front row

Quote:
Oh sorry, I was taking you too literally. I don't think asian eyuebrwos need to be taken care of any diff from any other eyebrows, I think they can be groomed just the same.

Here's a basic idea/guide for shaping

Get something straight (pencil works) and hold it parellel to your nose (the first line) that's where your brows shoudl start. Then hold it at 45* angle, that's where the arch should be, and then taper it a bit more and that's where the end should be. Then pluck/trim as needed.
Thanks for the tip.

I'm kind of waiting for my eyebrows to grow back.

I had my older sister pluck them and they looked horrible for my face, in my opinion. I think they made them too thin... I don't know what's with her and thin eyebrows; she seems to think fuller brows are "messy."

28-02-2006
front row

Quote:
I have the same exact problem!! My eyebrows are so light that I can't step out of the house without drawing them in. I'm thinking of getting them tattooed, but not sure yet. Alot of friends of mine got it done, and it actually looks pretty natural.

28-02-2006
front row

hi! my eyelashes are short and rather straight. what is the best mascara for curling and lengthening?.. preferably something smudge proof as well. thanks in advance!

28-02-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyyy
I have the same exact problem!! My eyebrows are so light that I can't step out of the house without drawing them in. I'm thinking of getting them tattooed, but not sure yet. Alot of friends of mine got it done, and it actually looks pretty natural.
My mom has it done too, they look great on her.

02-03-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuyanat
hi! my eyelashes are short and rather straight. what is the best mascara for curling and lengthening?.. preferably something smudge proof as well. thanks in advance!
hey, I use Benefit badgal mascara. It's really good, I have very short eyelashes too and it does wonders for me. You should actually use a primer first before the mascara, I use one by Estee Lauder. I also you Shu Uemura's eyelash curler.

08-03-2006
front row

^ thanks candyyy! i'll go to sephora this weekend!

08-03-2006
backstage pass

source - style.com

12-03-2006
trendsetter

^ hello monsterica, do you the name of this two models??
the bottom right corner one doesn't look that asian/...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
asian, eyes