How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-06-2013
V.I.P.

Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream in 13 (milky beige) is quite pale, I use it and it suits me well. However it does not provide a high coverage and isn't very buildable so I use a concealer too.

05-06-2013
V.I.P.

Currently got a sample of Kiehls new bb cream.
Ngl, it smells like indian spices lol. My friend, who's Indian, completely agrees haha. Let's hope it's lovely in terms of coverage since I'm in desperate need of a new foundation/bbcream.

trendsetter

Do you guys notice any positive changes when you started using BB creams? I felt like it was a total marketing ploy its just a really bad foundation.. and another form of tinted moisturiser...

04-08-2013
backstage pass

^Honestly, no.

I used Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream, and I didn't notice any form of improvement to my skin at all. However, I did find that as far as foundations go, this BB cream gave me really good coverage but never got as caked on as foundations tend to get. It left a nice dewy look and covered redness well. So if you look at it from just a foundation stand point, they can be quite nice. But I wouldn't be expecting any 'skin miracles'.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D A N A View Post
Do you guys notice any positive changes when you started using BB creams? I felt like it was a total marketing ploy its just a really bad foundation.. and another form of tinted moisturiser...
I think kt is basically a tinted moisturizer. I've not seen any improvements with BB or CC creams

07-08-2013
front row

Quote:
I've never tried any precisely because they just seemed like very well marketed tinted moisturisers under a different name one of my friends is very into make up (has a nationally well known blog) and says the same...

08-08-2013
windowshopping

I use La Roche Posay BB cream when im not at work, I like it and I have pretty pale skin

11-08-2013

I haven't notice anything special but I like how it covers and stays nicely whole day, much better than my usual foundation.

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annu View Post
I haven't notice anything special but I like how it covers and stays nicely whole day, much better than my usual foundation.
Which one do you use?

11-08-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraaa View Post
I've never tried any precisely because they just seemed like very well marketed tinted moisturisers under a different name one of my friends is very into make up (has a nationally well known blog) and says the same...
I totally agree with you guys, whats your friends blog? If we are not allowed to post links to blogs please send me a priv msg

17-08-2013

Quote:
Which one do you use?
Mischa perfect cover BB cream. I put little bit powder top of it and that it. Cream was pretty nice, I noticed I didn't use any other cream during summer and I'm still quite pale, which is nice (well, I didn't spend much time on the beach though.)

backstage pass

Would you say BB creams are better than tinted moisturisers? I'm looking for light coverage and a decent SPF. I use bare minerals at the moment but looking for something a bit lighter.

27-01-2014
V.I.P.

Well the BB- creams i've used are more thicker than tinted moisturizers. (i've only used Laura Mercier though)
Also they are not that moisturizing imo. (Meaning BB creams)

29-01-2014
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by nita-karoliina View Post
Well the BB- creams i've used are more thicker than tinted moisturizers. (i've only used Laura Mercier though)
Also they are not that moisturizing imo. (Meaning BB creams)
I'm not overly fussed about the moisturising aspect as I'll still use my actual moisturisers I'm just a bit rubbish about make up and that was the all I could think of for light coverage!

30-01-2014
V.I.P.

I think it will do the job then. Plus side also is SPF. Most of the BB- OR CC creams have it.

Have you guys heard of the DD-Creams?
What the heck are those? I read from Vogue website or some other like that that those are coming.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bb, creams