How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-07-2012
trendsetter

I like Garnier's BB cream ^

14-07-2012
fashion insider

^

yeah I like it too!!

next up I wanna try a BB cream from smashbox....

17-07-2012
tfs star

Just got/tried Maybelline's BB Cream in Light/Medium - it's excellent, I haven't slept or washed my hair in a couple days but it erased any tired signs on my face [not an easy task]. Not greasy at all, almost goes on matte. FAR superior to any tinted moisturizer I've ever tried - for reference, I have pale, olive-toned, and very oily skin.

scenester

so far i have only tried the smashbox bb cream, the maybelline, and the garnier one. i personally like the garnier one the best surprisingly enough. i figured i would like the smashbox bb cream, but to me it just doesn't compare my smashbox tinted moisturizer. i really want to try some other brands, but it seems like most brands still only have very fair/light colors.

25-07-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by clocked View Post
Just got/tried Maybelline's BB Cream in Light/Medium - it's excellent, I haven't slept or washed my hair in a couple days but it erased any tired signs on my face [not an easy task]. Not greasy at all, almost goes on matte. FAR superior to any tinted moisturizer I've ever tried - for reference, I have pale, olive-toned, and very oily skin.

I loooooove this one! I've been using it every day and planning to,repurchase. I have light-medium freckled skin.

27-07-2012
fashion icon

Anyone used the one by Loreal? I'm curious to try it.

28-07-2012
tfs star

^I am curious too, it was out of stock when i last time tried to buy it from my local department store. I was too lazy to go elsewhere then

But I am worried about the color, I`ve heard even the lightest shades are usually quite dark, and as a Northern Blond, I have really, really fair skin. Even in the summer. What would be good one for me, any recommends fellow Northern Europeans?

29-07-2012
fashion icon

My skin is a weird mixture of pale/oriental,so I'd be worried about trying it too,but one of my work colleagues swears by it. I'm gonna try and get a sample of it somewhere.

30-07-2012
windowshopping

Erborian BB Crčme au Ginseng has taken its place as my wonder product - I've never found a foundation or tinted moisturiser pale enough for my skin. It makes my skin look absolutely flawless and I've had almost no breakouts since I started using it.

02-09-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by clocked View Post
yes the one from maybelline is best BB cream i have tried.
it is pretty darn good and i bought three of them in stock.

i put just teeny tiny bit powder over it and it makes my skin look perfect.
it is pretty cheap too so i could not be happier.

02-09-2012

^I think I should test it too, sounds very promising. I bought Missha Perfect Cover from ebay some time ago and it is kind of perfect. Lazy mornings I apply it and mascara and go. Earlier, later on day my face looked bad because makeup end up my pores, but this stays nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by °Isa View Post
I opted for Missha Perfect Cover instead of Hot Pink. I really like it. I have #21 and #13. #13 is really really light, too much even for me. #21 is perfect, a bit grey too, but it's not obtrusively, it still looks pretty on me. I love the fact that I just use Missha, a bit of blush and I'm good to go.
hah, I have same feelings. Maybe 13 will be better in winter time, I was suprised that it was so pale. 21 would perfect, even in summer time (which was rainiest ever)

rising star

garnier bb cream for oily skin is really good, I don't even need my daily cream and foundation any more.

08-09-2012
front row

I've just made the change from the regular Garnier BB cream to the oil-free Garnier BB cream and I'm blown away by how good it is! It evens out your skin tone and keeps it shine free all day, and all the while looks so natural! The easiest way to perfect skin

09-09-2012
Making a Mess

^ I've heard that the garnier BB cream for oily skin oxidizes throughout the day. A pale girl's worst nightmare!

rising star

I've heard that too but haven't noticed it on my skin.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bb, creams