How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

09-05-2011
windowshopping

Their dandelion pink face powder is really nice, seems to suit very fair skin like mine.
And their 'that gal' primer is also good, I actually just got a new one and saved quite a bit of money of it (the joys of having a Boots card, mwahahaha).

10-05-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneseventh View Post
Does anyone here use Sugarbomb? I've had my eye on it for a while now, but I'm not a big fan of blushes with too much sparkle...
Sugarbomb doesn't really have a "sparkle" finish; it's more like a satiny-pearly sheen. It's similar to Coralista, if you've had a chance to try that.

12-05-2011
meet the press

^ Yes, it's more like a sheen than a "sparkle" or shimmery finish. It's great for everyday use!

scenester

I second the dandelion recommendation - probably the most natural blush I've tried that still makes a lasting difference

backstage pass

does anyone have any experience with the benefit brow bar??

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
ive always been aprehensive about using the benefit tints. wont my foundation underneath it affect the color?
If I'm using a tint, it goes under foundation. Not so much because of the color, but because it doesn't go on properly for me on top - maybe from the oil in my foundation.

Also like eye bright pencil (way better than a white pencil for inside the lashes), high beam (as highlighter only), moonbeam (mixed into foundation), ooh la lift also good but not as good as touche eclat for me.

Lip plump won't be bought again. The bad gal liner and mascara seemed very mediocre. Dr Feelgood was like putting oil directly on my face (and yes, I was applying it correctly ). Playsticks I like but bit thick.

Next on my list to try is thrrrob blush (looks smilar to my usual mac pink swoon but more natural).

08-11-2013
tfs star

Recently I got two Benefit products - They're Real! mascara (it might be my new favourite mascara) and Rockateur Face Powder. I have a soft spot for blushes and when I first saw this I just knew I had to get my hands on it (even though Benefit is not available in my country and the company does not ship here). It's very subtle (not overly-pigmented but buildable) and so pretty! I've been wearing it non stop since I got it! The only thing I don't like is the package. The blush sits so deep in the pan that makes it hard to reach.

08-11-2013
scenester

I remember reading on some beauty blog (beaut.ie, I think) a blush they've recently released has an amount of product the same weight as a €2 coin, outrageous considering the price
I love their mascaras but I don't think I want to buy from them again after hearing something as ridiculous as that!

08-11-2013
tfs star

That's right, Rockateur contains only 5g of product while the regular Benefit blushes contain 8g. I think that's a total rip off. I wish I had known that before. Nevertheless, it's a nice blush.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
benefit, makeup