Product Description: The cheekiest flush you can get from a bottle. Our petal-pink stain plants a kiss of see-through tint on cheeks & lips. With hours of smudge-proof, just-picked perfection, you'll be the prettiest bloom in the bunch!
The lady put it on my cheeks and it gave me a nice little glow, and also it lasted on my lips for the whole day, I'd recommend it. (but I'd recommend anything Benefit )
- highbeam - fantastic subtle highlighter! i have pink undertones in my skin so i was worried it might make me look really pink but it doesn't at all!
- that gal primer - fantastic, makes my skin look great, and I LOVE the smell!
- boi-ing concealer - just amazing
- lemon aid concealer - gets rid of the look of the veins/discolouration round my eyes
- get bent mascara - much better than bad gal!
- posietint - my fave blusher EVER
- erase paste concealer - covers up virtually anything!
- the bluff puff brush! great for applying powder
So I've fallen in love with my one and only Benefit's Her Glossiness lip gloss that I have and now I need your help! I need a good reliable web store that is relatively cheap and ships to Europe (I live in Finland)... I need more and it's almost finished!
Asos.com was pretty expensive imo... So do you guys have any other tips?