How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-11-2007
scenester

For me, it would be Chanel.

23-11-2007
rock-chic

Lancome at Fenwicks in York - really polite, friendly & helpful as well as being generous with the freebies.

rising star

OMG! The Shu in Soho is CRAZY nice. my mum hates it when we pass by cause i always want to go in, and both she and i buy like a million things.... it's crazy. They are very very friendly, pack my butt with samples of everything, and thrown in crazy things i never knew existed. They even have a little bar where you can just wash your face with their cleanser to try it, and then someone drys your face off for you! (atleast they did when i was there... )

23-11-2007
rising star

Oh, how about the fact that i LOVE chanel foundations, but i refuse to actually go out and get it myself, beacause i've NEVER, EVER, EVER had a good experience. I wish i could make an appointment with someone special to help me out, cause it would be alot better.

09-12-2007
rising star

Honesly, I don't go to makeup counters anymore...I just go to sephora.

The service at the one near me is awesome; they will search around to find exactly what you want, even if it's just a question & you tell them you're not gonna buy anything today.

This one SA & I got so scared one day when we thought they were no longer carrying Hard Candy Techno...but he made sure it was still there haha

In my opinion, the MAC store near me has awful customer service. They are always so busy trying to do peoples' makeup, when I come in KNOWING exactly what I want & WANTING to make a purchase...they make me wait for soooo long while they do some girl's makeup just so she can end up buying like, one lipstick, or something. It's so frustrating!

John Cocteau
09-12-2007
fashion elite

The MAC counter SA's are rude but the SA's at the store's are always nice and know me by name. Sephora is okay, it's usually a hit or miss. They think they are so fly because they work there. Puh-leaze. Macy's counter's are BAD! BAD, BAD, BAD.

10-12-2007
front row

Lancome is great. Very nice, knowledgable, complimentary.

MAC is the worst. I could stand around looking at things for 30 minutes and not have anyone ask if I need help.

07-03-2008
scenester

the lady at Chanel today was so knowledgeable, really helpful when i returned something, back in dubai all the assistants in MAC and Saks are really good, never really had a good experience with anyone at Dior sadly

07-03-2008
tfs star

Max Factor have always been really lovely with me =]

08-03-2008
in the mood for love

MAC counter girls are amazing, especially one in particular, I always go to her if I see her. Lancome is quite good. The Body Shop SA's were rude to me... I don't go there anymore!

V.I.P.

They just put a Bobbi Brown counter in one of my nearby stores and the girls there are SO nice. It's so unlike all the other Bobbi Brown counters I've been to -- very refreshing!

08-03-2008
rising star

Lancome - Very lovely and helpful!

front row

The MAC girls and guys at my local are always lovely. Same with the Benefit people. But in the city, not so much. I guess maybe they're busier or more stressed or something.

09-03-2008
fashion elite

i was recently at a benefit counter and the girl would not leave me the f*ck alone! jesus christ it was so annoying, i ended up having to tell her i'd come back later just to be able to leave in one piece!

02-04-2008
rising star

I had a lovely experience at the Lancome and YSL counters yesterday.

A young girl at Lancome was so helpful and knowledgeable. She didn't pressure me to purchase anything at all and gave me lots of samples.

The YSL sales assistant was really nice and helpful.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
counter, customer, makeup, service