How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-10-2003
front row

You might like Chanel 03 Brume D'Or.

17-10-2003
V.I.P.

Maybe you can try Flush Blush from Pout

17-10-2003
rising star

I finally saw Nars Orgasm in person yesterday, and to let you know, my makeup critic, my 3 year old daughter loved it and wanted me to buy it!

It's a nice pinky color, and this is one I will be picking up soon.

I've heard lots of raves for the Benefit blush, but I have yet to see it in person.

05-01-2004
scenester

hi, haveany of you tried liquid stains that can be used on your cheeks and lips and surposed to last all day if so which ones do you like best

05-01-2004
fashion icon

i didnt like the color i got & found that it got splochy(sp?) after a few years...maybe its just me

PS...i love ur Username...and have always loved it, my signature is a shortened version

stories everywhere

I really like the benefit benetint... it stains less than others but if you're looking for that sheer wash of color look, try a gel its a bit more fooproof. stila has one in what looks like a deodorant tube thats really easy to use and it lasts for a long time. also, because the sheer tints are on bare skin, you might want to exfoliate first (gently) to get an even tone.

backstage pass

the stains are all fairly blotchy and stain your fingers but any kind of cream or gel blush works well.

05-01-2004
scenester

so happy for your respones as this is my first time on this site

05-01-2004
V.I.P.

i dont like benetint the color came out really on me

you can also try Tarte Cheek Stain or Stila Color Push Ups (they're so tiny but so cute)

make sure your skin is well exfoliated and moisturized or as some have already said, the color can appear splotchy

05-01-2004
V.I.P.

Welcome, cavanaugh!

front row

If you have oil/acne prone skin, can you still wear cream or gel blush? I ask because powder brush never seems to last for me.

06-01-2004
tgp
fashion elite

Gel would probably be fine, but not a cream for oily skin. I like the stains-Benetint and Glamazon. They only look good if you exfoliate and moisturize like PradaP suggested. You can't put them over powder or over oil controlling foundation or they will be blotchy. I use oil free foundation and put it on between foundation and powder.

10-01-2004
windowshopping

Benetint is my favorite. However, Benetint's brush is just not practical, plus you MUST remember to rinse it off regularly, so you lose a bit of the product as well.

Try this - I bought a tiny dropper (got it at a pastry shop!). Put one or two drops of the tint into a bit of moisturizer in a small bowl (also got at a pastry shop!), mix with an orange stick or q-tip and apply with a sponge. I know, I know, lots of tools, huh? But trust me, it works really well for me. Plus, the liquid is better in my climate - the balms/sticks tend to melt in 120-degree heat!

11-01-2004
windowshopping

the best blush i got it the rubie and millie face gloss they got on really sheer so its easy to build up the colour and blend so nicely i could not live without them now
ill never got back to powder

12-01-2004
scenester

Quote:
Originally posted by jennychoo@Jan 11th, 2004 - 6:37 pm
the best blush i got it the rubie and millie face gloss they got on really sheer so its easy to build up the colour and blend so nicely i could not live without them now
ill never got back to powder
hi jennychoo, where do you get rubie and millie face gloss

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
blush, thread