How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-10-2010
V.I.P.

Bobbi Brown Skincare

popbee.com

I know we already got a thread for their makeup, but I thought it would be nice to have one for their skincare products too

I don't know much about their skincare products, but the few once I've tried worked really well for my skin. Hopefully someone with more knowledge than me will post here

05-05-2015
V.I.P.

moodiereport.com

Bobbi Brown multitasks with Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca Mann | The Moodie Report
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics has unveiled a new, hybrid base called Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF40. It is being rolled out this month into travel retail worldwide.

The product is said to combine skincare and make-up properties, to beautify skin from the inside out. It is produced by a cutting-edge bi-phase cold fusion process that allows the skincare actives to stay potent, while blending seamlessly with the foundation pigments, the brand maintains. The result is an extra-fine emulsion formula that nourishes skin with Cordyceps Mushroom – a powerful tonic used in traditional Chinese medicine.

Other key ingredients include bamboo grass to restore radiance, and moisturising lychee extracts. In addition, skin-tone correct pigments “float” over the skin’s surface, rather than settling into it, for a silky feel and fresh, natural look.

According to Bobbi Brown, skin looks firmer, smoother, radiant and healthy. The SPF40 offers a high level of sun protection.

Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF40 is available in eight shades in travel retail. The recommended domestic price-point is £39 (US$58) for 30ml.

V.I.P.

moodiereport.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca Mann, Executive Director - Editorial | The Moodie Report
Bobbi Brown will this month introduce a Face Mist to global travel retail doors, in response to requests from both customers and make-up artists. The skin-boosting spray is said to hydrate and soothe, to create a healthy glow. The water-based formula sets and/or revitalises make-up, for a fresher appearance.

Key ingredients include vitamin B, botanical extracts, glycerin to lock in moisture, and anti-irritants such as chamomile, cucumber and green tea. The mist is scented with lavender and geranium essential oils.

At 100ml, Bobbi Brown’s Face Mist is suitable for inflight carry-on, and is described as an ideal travel product. It is priced domestically at around £21.50.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bobbi, brown, skincare