How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-03-2010
backstage pass

Body Shop body butters are to die for. I love the coconut ones the best and get the whole collection.

21-03-2010
Feels Like Heaven

^I totally agree!Unfortunately there is no Body Shop in my country,but every time I go abroad I buy some.I love strawberry and cherry butters,and plan to buy coconut and almond next time.

20-09-2010
front row

Has anyone tried their lip and cheek stain? Is it comparable to benefits benetint?

20-09-2010
front row

I just discovered their Moroccan Rose Line - it smells delicious. I have to get the rose body butter as soon as possible.

26-09-2010
scenester

I love the tea tree facewash. Totally agrees with my skin.

26-09-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berryciaga View Post
Has anyone tried their lip and cheek stain? Is it comparable to benefits benetint?
I tried it once but it instantly dried my lips out! It's really beautiful, your lips look naturally red/berry but you should apply normal chapstick underneath or on top of it. I don't know if it's normal for a lip stain to be this drying? I've never tried one before...

28-09-2010
front row

I'm a huge supporter of the body shop, and adore their products - they are often my most treasured and of the best quality, compared to so many other brands. One thing i hate though, the staff in my local store literally jump on you when you walk in, asking constant questions and always steering you to buy what you didnt set out for. Minus this, they'd be pretty perfect for me

Im currently loving the lemon body butter and the newest scent - morroccan rose.

Tea tree and lemon (for oil burners) is simply out of this world.

28-09-2010
In Bloom

The staff in DK are very nice and own to earth, I must say.

we were in love

29-09-2010
trendsetter

people always comment on how soft my skin in. i use the body shop's olive body scrub (once a week). it doesnt have the best smell, but it works wonders.

fancypants

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-v-elina View Post
people always comment on how soft my skin in. i use the body shop's olive body scrub (once a week). it doesnt have the best smell, but it works wonders.

I use this as well except I have Shea. It smells divine and lingers a while after I shower. I'm almost running out so I have to go back and get more soon!

This is the first product I bought from TBS and I'd really like to get more goodies but there are so many nice things to choose from!

18-02-2011
backstage pass

I'm thinking of switching back to using more Body Shop stuff. I have rather oily skin, but I find tea tree oil products make it really dry. Does anyone have any recommendations? Are the seaweed products good for oily skin?

windowshopping

after having read jon entine's article from the nineties and this review i am somehow sceptical
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=14442261
"Jon Entine wrote about Anita Roddick's empire of good scents and alleged good works for Business Ethics magazine in 1994. It is one of the most devastating investigations I have ever read.
Mr. Entine established that the products the Body Shop called 100 percent pure were, in fact, only about 1 percent so. They were mostly made from cheap cosmetic petrochemicals, which the Body Shop did not list on its store signs. "

26-06-2011
front row

did anyone try out the new honey bronze collection? i am tempted to buy the bronze shimmering dry oil.

26-06-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeandthecity View Post
did anyone try out the new honey bronze collection? i am tempted to buy the bronze shimmering dry oil.
Yes, I bought that oil and I it. I am really quite pale and I do not fake tan so I use it to give my even whiter legs a bit of colour for the summer. It's not as shimmery on as in the bottle but that doesn't really bother me. It can also be a bit hard to get out of the bottle - it really needs to be in spray form imo.

27-06-2011
front row

^thanks Ganybelle, i am also quite pale and fake tan looks just not good on my skin. i am going to buy it soon, it will be great for my holidays :-)

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
body, shop