How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-06-2011
tfs star

Does anybody have any feedback on their deodorants?

19-08-2011
tfs star

So yesterday was the first time I shopped at The Body Shop. I got Tea Tree Oil foaming cleanser and the exfoliating brush.
The thing that surprised me though was the fact that they printed a check that's exactly 33cm long for only two items that I bought. I mean this is the company that claims to be super eco-friendly. Hmmmm. Here's a proof picture:

20-08-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Tofana View Post
Does anybody have any feedback on their deodorants?
I've tried the Aloe Anti-perspirant Deodorant but I didn't like it very much. It feels great for the first three hours or so, but then you feel it starting to come off. I heard the DeoDry series is supposed to be better though!

28-08-2011
front row

It was my birthday the other day, and to celebrate I hit The Body Shop to spend a gift certificate I received I purchased Hemp hand cream, Mango Whip body lotion and Mango body scrub. I had tried the hand cream before and so I already knew it's the best, but I also fell in love with my Mango products! The scent is mind-blowing, and now I just want to go back and buy the rest of the products in the Mango range. The Mango Whip lotion is amazing- it's extremely rich, but absorbs instantly and makes my skin feel smooth and soft.

28-08-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Tofana View Post
So yesterday was the first time I shopped at The Body Shop. I got Tea Tree Oil foaming cleanser and the exfoliating brush.
The thing that surprised me though was the fact that they printed a check that's exactly 33cm long for only two items that I bought. I mean this is the company that claims to be super eco-friendly. Hmmmm. Here's a proof picture:
my same story! i never bought anything from there before. what do u think about the tea tree foaming cleanser so far?

Last edited by Belowen; 01-09-2011 at 06:26 AM. Reason: please see tfs guidelines | quoting pictures
28-08-2011
tfs star

^To be completely honest, it's doing miracles to my skin!
I have an EXTREMELY oily skin and since I spent summer in Easter Europe using lord know what products, it was also severely damaged. Now after a week of using it, my skin's getting clearer and cleaner. Don't mean to sound like an advertising agent but it really REALLY helped me so I guess I'll try the rest of this line too.

28-08-2011
fashion elite

^great! than i will start using it because i bought the little scrub the tea tree toner and cleanser but im a product junkie and i will buy it. use it once and put it aside

backstage pass

I have to get a new lemon body butter - freshest smell ever

V.I.P.

Has anyone used their Rainforest shampoos?, I got some samples a couple months ago and used them for some days and my hair felt lovely, but I don't know if the effect lasts in the long run.. all I know is that I need to switch to another shampoo line asap.

V.I.P.

I bought their apricot/basil bodywash some weeks ago and I'm loving it. The smell is divine

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof View Post
Has anyone used their Rainforest shampoos?, I got some samples a couple months ago and used them for some days and my hair felt lovely, but I don't know if the effect lasts in the long run.. all I know is that I need to switch to another shampoo line asap.
I've been using the shampoo and conditioner from that range ever since they came out (I think it's been about 5-7 months), and my hair has never been better! My hair can be quite dry as its thick and curly, and in the past few months my hair has become more healthy, shiny and bouncy. I think it may be down to them being silicone and sulfate free

15-10-2011
V.I.P.

I love the Banana Shampoo and Conditioner! And it's so cheap (compared to hgh end brands, of course not $2 supermarket...)

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indian_rose View Post
I've been using the shampoo and conditioner from that range ever since they came out (I think it's been about 5-7 months), and my hair has never been better! My hair can be quite dry as its thick and curly, and in the past few months my hair has become more healthy, shiny and bouncy. I think it may be down to them being silicone and sulfate free
Ah, good to know .. sounds like I should definitely give it a try then.
I've been using sulfate free shampoos for a while now on sister's advice and even though my hair texture's dramatically improved, the ones I've tried so far have not proven to be anything special, more the opposite, I either get super soft hair WITH lots of little knots that I never had before (John Organics) or shiny hair with a very irritated scalp (Kenra) .. I guess now it's just about finding one that "matches" my hair type. Hopefully this is it.

tfs star

Hey guys, I know Body Shop generally likes to claim it's environmentally friendly and natural and organic and etc. etc.
But is it really as chemical-free as it claims?

23-10-2011
front row

Update: so the scent of the Mango Body Scrub is to die for, but the texture of the Moringa Body Scrub is even better! You only need the littlest amount because the scrub-particles are small, so it lasts for ages and makes you softer than anything I just wish it had that mango fragrance!
Posted via Mobile Device

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
body, shop