How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-10-2011
trendsetter

I haven't tried the Mango range, but love the Vitamin E range. I also recently bought the Africa Honey and Beeswax Hand and Foot Butter and the Morocco Black Olive and Argan Oil Scrub as they both were excellent. I also love the Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream and the Aloe soothing Night Cream.

One product of The Body Shop that I don't care much for is the Blue Corn Cleansing Mask. It's shockingly harsh on my skin and I positively hate the pungent smell of it.

30-10-2011
fashion insider

^

yeah, I tried the Blue corn cleansing mask as well and it was extreamly harsh on my skin, I would recomend it to anyone.

30-10-2011
trendsetter

i recently got the mango body scrub and it smells divine!

rising star

I'm thinking of picking up some of the lemon cream body lotion tomorrow, yum yum yum.

03-11-2011
V.I.P.

Has anybody tried the Duo body butters? Which smell is the best?

backstage pass

I re-discovered their eyeshadows called "shimmer cubes" - the golden hues are beautiful, well-pigmented and stay on all night!

scenester

So I picked up the Hemp Hand Protector cream the other day and I gotta admit, it's so worth the hype. Hands (he he) down the best hand cream I've ever tried!

01-02-2012
trendsetter

Only thing I buy from this store is their facial brush. They have the best imo and bought it religiously every few months or so until late last year when the SAs kept telling me they're out of stock. Continued to visit their stores every few weeks just to check if it's available again until the SA told me it was discontinued, even the facial loofah... honestly too bitter about it.

01-02-2012
Fashion Designer

I love the coconut stuff...the shower cream, the body butter, the scrub. They have the best smell, not that artificial uber sweet coconut smell other brands have.

02-02-2012
front row

I started to use their shampoos again. I love the banana shampoo and the rainforest moisture shampoo.

08-02-2012
front row

I love their cheek and lip stain. Use it on my lips almost every day with some Vaseline on top and I'm good to go!

08-02-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellat View Post
I love the coconut stuff...the shower cream, the body butter, the scrub. They have the best smell, not that artificial uber sweet coconut smell other brands have.
I agree, I got a tiny coconut body butter from there as part of an Xmas present and I've almost used it up already. I have super sensitive skin, so I was really surprised it didn't make my skin go nuts. I usually use virgin coconut oil too. Skins saver those little coconuts

09-02-2012
Riot Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeandthecity View Post
I started to use their shampoos again. I love the banana shampoo and the rainforest moisture shampoo.
talking abou the shampoos... has anyone tried the Rainforest Shine Shampoo or the Rainforest Moisture Shampoo or any from the sulfate free line?

front row

^I am using the Rainforest Moisture Shampoo and i like it. It has a nice smell and it leaves my hair soft and shiny.
However i have very very dry ends and unfortunately it leaves my ends dry. So i have to pair it with my usual conditioner.

11-02-2012
V.I.P.

^ same here. I've been using the rain forest shampoo for months now based on indian rose's feedback in the previous page, I love how gentle it feels, especially as I wash my hair everyday so it's a bit tricky finding one that's not too aggressive. This one feels so natural (divine smell ), no dramatic improvements for me, it just leaves my hair clean and soft.

What I would not recommend is the conditioner (I used the Radiance one), I find it too heavy, a bit sticky at times and just overall a waste of money. I had to switch to John Freida's Brilliant Brunette conditioner and my hair feels much better.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
body, shop