How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-04-2005
front row

Im a D cup.I love them and i hate them.I'm really skinny so i don't know why my boobs are so huge(And they will most likly keep growing since i just turned 14)I'm in gymnastics and ballet so it kind of weighs me down.So its more of a love hate relationship with me and my boobs lol.

Sonja

19-04-2005
front row

I have an A/B cup. I would never get implants and even though I'd like them a tad bit bigger, I think I have a lot of options in terms of clothing because of them.

I don't mind.

20-04-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelineChic

That reminds me of something funny. One time I was a party with a good friend of mine who has huge breasts. SHe decided to wear a fancy top and went braless.

During the party someone told her something that made her really happy so she started jumping up and down.

The bouncage was Incredible and every single pair of male eyes in the room were on her!

I almost fell to the floor in laughter and told her to stop and all the guys yelled "no! don't stop!"

Unfortunately one of those guys was my fiance.
OMG! I feel embarassed for her! But seriously, I wonder how some (not all) well endowed gals don't seem to realise how obscene the jiggles can be. I know some poeple who bounce unnecessarily and I always feel awkward for them. I even feel self conscious when my 34Bs "expand" during PMS...

20-04-2005
Diamond

Based on the profiles I've seen, I gather that a lot of the people here are in their teens/early 20s. It's important to remember that your body is still changing. All my life - well, until I turned 20 - I was super skinny with a 32B bust size. Then bam I hit my 20s and...I guess you could say I "filled out." I went from a 32A/B to a 34D practically overnight. And while I love my body, I do feel out of proportion at times. If a shirt/blazer fits my boobs, it's huge around my waist, and if it fits my waist it pulls at the bust

I really don't understand why some people think, "bigger is better." Having been both small and large chested, I've experienced both end of the spectrum. I was amazed at how differently men treat you when you have larger breasts. Guys I had known forever where all of a sudden fixated on my breasts

~Madeleine Albright

20-04-2005
about to fall or fly

i haven't had my boobs sized in about 5 years so i have no idea what my exact size is
but i'd guess it's a full B or small C. i'm 5 foot and they seem proportionally perfect for my size and everything.
they're also a pretty nice shape, not too pointy. i love not wearing a bra, since i hate
underwires and stiff cups, but i just got some really simple and pretty lace ones that feel just like a slip or camisole.
they didn't have specific sizes, just S M L.
i'd go to victoria's secret to get sized just for fun but they don't have them here in halifax.
plus, they might size me for maximum cleveage...which i wouldn't want.

20-04-2005
front row

I'm with you hipkitten... I'm a 36D and it's hell- nothing ever fits right... plus I'm only 16 and they are still growing-

23-04-2005
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexN
Breast size truly doesn't matter to me. If you have small ones, fine. If you have big ones, fine. Whatever. NO IMPLANTS!!!!! A small-chested girl with confidence is much more beautiful and sexy than a fake-chested girl any day. And I know I'm not the only guy who feels this way.
Alex you make a good point!

I'm small chested - yes it can get you down if you let it - especially when you see beautiful people with larger breasts than you, you know there is nothing you can do (unless you want to go under the knife - which to me is a big no no). It's not like dying your hair, you either have them or you don't!

I walk with my shoulders back... im comfortable with my body and contrary to popular opinion, small doesn't = unattractive!

24-04-2005
trendsetter

I think breasts are overrated.

I'm like a 34 or 36ish in the smallest size. I could care less about my breasts, actually don't want them any bigger.

24-04-2005
scenester

Mine are huge, 36DD-E and having had both big and small ones over the years id say i liked them best at a C cup. i hate wearing low cut tops cos i get waaay to many stares, and imo its a total urban myth that men like larger breasts (unless your counting much older, usually married men, lol dont ask). plus as already said bra shopping is a nightmare.

for me personally, having boobs and being confident has never really positivly correlated, infact probably the exact opposite. imo, they are waaay overrated.

24-04-2005
trendsetter

I have a AAcup...but that's me and I like it What for clothes should I were to show my little boobs? (maybe pics can help mi)

24-04-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingellecat
I think breasts are overrated.

I'm like a 34 or 36ish in the smallest size. I could care less about my breasts, actually don't want them any bigger.
^^You're right..I dont understand all the fuzz about boobs...It's just a piece of meat..

25-04-2005
ele
rising star

Everyone goes on about big boobs but I think small ones are over looked - they can still be very sexy, in my opinion just to share hah

25-04-2005
backstage pass

My boobs are flat as an ironing board. My sister calls my boobs(or shall I say lack of) grape seeds But I'd never do anything to it. Of course I would like them slightly larger but I'm not too bothered. But one thing: I can never find a perfect sized bra. Theyre either big or too tight (around my body)

I've never worn chicken fillets as I like to call them. Uncomfortable? Also, to the flat chested girls: have you ever worn a strapless dress?

Last edited by missy-t1; 25-04-2005 at 07:02 PM.

25-04-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvi
I have a AAcup...but that's me and I like it What for clothes should I were to show my little boobs? (maybe pics can help mi)
I think really low cut v-necks are kind off cool/classy for flat chested woman.

25-04-2005
trendsetter

well, im not huge but i got the largest smallest boobs you've ever seen. they rock like mt. everest. it's all in how you carry yourself whether small or big it really doesnt matter just being comfortable with what god gave you is key...just faking and stuffing is disgusting

but i love taunting my flat breasted friends in saying "hey you got your chest on backwards or what?!" Karen Walker style

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, boobs